[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why lift weights when it's all about the FACE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

why lift weights when it's all about the FACE?
>>
face kek. it's all about the money
>>
Am I the only one here who legit just wants to be stronger?
>>
look at face then look at body,
both are important but I think body is more important
>>
>>40910316
>I think body is more important
why?
also you could have a healthy body without lifting weights at all (cardio, diet, etc)
>>
>>40910271
Because when competing against some dude in your league for a woman, she'll look at our faces and see we're almost equal. Then she'll look at our body and see that i'm swole while he's skinny fat. If I don't sperg out i'm almost guaranteed to win and at least pump and dump her. Once it's done she'll settle for him and he'll become her beta provider.

But ye against a guy who's out of my league because his face is much better looking than mine I stand no chance.
>>
>>40910271
Damn, that's one handsome fucker
>>
I'd rather be ugly and fit than ugly and fat desu
>>
>>40910385
>Then she'll look at our body and see that i'm swole while he's skinny fat. If I don't sperg out i'm almost guaranteed to win and at least pump and dump her.
Most women seem to prefer lean bodies with just a bit of muscle. Your "swole" body will only put you statistically ahead of the other guy if he is in absolutely bad shape, ie. fat. Pic related
>>
>>40910292
>Tfw too strong to be attractive
>>
because I am a correctional officer.
if I'm a weak twink I'll die.
>>
>>40910474
well that makes sense
>>
>>40910468
Feet tattoos, HNNNNNNGGHHH
>>
i dont care what anyone thinks of me my goal is to strong enough to join the chain gang
>>
>>40910474
Where at? I'm trying to get on the correctional dept in my city. Do you like it?
>>
Why do you feel the need to start these shitty threads 10 times a day? The answer is that having a good body and a bad face is better than having a bad body and a bad face. You can't change your genetics but why wouldn't you try to improve yourself in any other way that you can?
>>
>>40910271
Cuz its fun senpai!

If youre gonna go after grills, just dont be a tub of lard, have dose der facial aesthetics, and get a good ass job I guess. If not get with a chola, rez chick, or hippy lady.
>>
>tfw no hooded eyes

why live
>>
>>40911338
florida DOC.
yea its great. amazing benefits and decent pay.
plus I wear a cool uniform and it's law enforcement experience so I can become a police officer easier if I want to.
going to apply to federal BOP soon, more money and better conditions.

>>40911039
yep, I enjoy surviving the work day
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.