[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard would it be and what sort of exercises would I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: steve-reeves-1.jpg (24KB, 290x504px) Image search: [Google]
steve-reeves-1.jpg
24KB, 290x504px
How hard would it be and what sort of exercises would I have to do to achieve a similar aesthetic to Steve Reeves. Commitment is no issue.
>>
File: 1487014797163.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1487014797163.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>40903262
Difficult. Gotta have the genes to do it in the first place. Need an excellent diet. According to Arnold, Reeves did an enormous amount of chin ups and pull ups, and I heard he also like barbell hack squats.
>>
>>40903262
Plenty of Dbol for sure
>>
>>40903281
This is interesting. I understand Reeves had an immaculate symmetry.
>>
>>40903262
If anyone is wondering, this is what your body would look like if you only ran Dbol cycles for months on end to compete.
>>
>>40903262
weighted pullups/chinups x infinity
>>
>>40903304
Any idea as to what sort of schedule?
>>
>>40903262
If you're the thin kind of loser, why don't you start wearing some panties for me sweetie? You'll never be a man, and you'll attract nothing but failure and ass-kickings in life, but i'm willing to help you become a queen of sissies. I think it would really help your psyche to surrender the aspects of you that have failed and made you a bitter, shitty person. Let it go. Take a shower and carefully shave off your body hair, slip on a cute pair of panties and hose, lube your fingers up, and slide them inside your hole while watching some of the sissy hypno webms/gifs on this board.
>>
>>40903332
No schedule, just pop them like crazy. Reeves class was esentially the first generation of bodybuilders to be introduced to steroids.

>Any bodybuilders from 1945 forward are not natty
>America got in a bit late on the game, so probably more like 1950 forward for them
>>
>>40903304
>>40903326
Spotted the salty DYELs

Reeves was natty faggot. Get over it.
>>
>>40903362
>No he wasn't
>get over it

Literally everyone was popping Dbol like crazy during his generation, he would have been dyel compared to the competition if he didn't use it.
>>
>>40903380
MEDICINAL GRADE ORALS OVER THE COUNTER
>>
File: LeightFrank_big.jpg (84KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LeightFrank_big.jpg
84KB, 600x1200px
THIS is the peak of natty bodybuilding boys

>Frank Leight
>1942 Mr. America

If you wanna get much better than this it's time to turn in that natty card
>>
>>40903422
everyone with gains was fighting oversees in 1942
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.