[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

385 pound guy here. I just want to know one thing. What is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: james-k-my-600-lb-life-2.jpg (104KB, 680x714px) Image search: [Google]
james-k-my-600-lb-life-2.jpg
104KB, 680x714px
385 pound guy here.
I just want to know one thing. What is it like to be sub 10 % body fat?
How is life? How do people treat you?
>>
It still sucks but for different reasons
>>
File: 1437155844160s.jpg (11KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437155844160s.jpg
11KB, 248x250px
>>40903240
Depends on how tall you are. If you're at least 180 cm, you get treated pretty good.
But holding height constant, you get treated well, assuming you have muscle mass as well.

How do people treat you when you take flights?
>>
>>40903240
Much better than they should. When you have an aesthetic body, people just gravitate towards you and generally like to be around you, no matter how big of a shit bag you are. It's so fucking easy to take home sluts from house parties because of your body, you could literally spurt autism from the mouth and they'll still be falling over you.

If you're at least 5'11-6'3, have a pretty j00cy body at 8-12%, life is basically on easy mode.

>Facial aesthetics aren't really even a huge deal as long as you aren't ugly as fuck
>>
>>40903254
this. your problems just have nothing to do with health - they're now your job or your relationships or whatever.

one incentive to get fit is that it minimises the scope of possible everyday problems you can have, such that you no longer have to deal with unnecessary bullshit (eg 1 my feet hurt, 2 sweating, 3 getting sick from improper nutrition, 4 not enough space on the bus/plane/train, 5 not being able to run when you need to, etc)
>>
>>40903254

The whole "still sucks but for different reasons" has nothing to do with being fat or not, but because we're wired to always have a "problem" to solve, so we just focus on them differently. When you were fat you could have the same kind of problems as a fit person, it's just that you might not have focused on them as much.

I just have a feeling this is focusing way too much on the "it won't suck as much" implying it still will.

If you got that mental problem, no amount of weightloss and women and money will solve it. You'll just find something else to find shitty about.

>>40903240
So to actually answer your question, imagine life as a multiplier and a base line.

Example

0.4 base line x 10 multiplier

Your base line is basically you, your looks, charm, confidence and so on.

Your multiplier is effort/luck/progress/etc.

You can be a fatfat and still be succesfull in whatever thing you want, but you'll have to make up for your low baseline.

Same thing, you can be ripped as hell, but without you doing anything or progressing your multiplier, you'll just be one of the depressed people on fit that thought changing their baseline, without changing their multiplier would get them what they want.

So basically, it makes life easier.

I was a fatfat once, and by god, I'm never going back. Ever.

My head hurt all the time, it sometimes hurt to take a shit, I'd sweat all the time, my confidence was crap, girls were nonexistent.

It was a vicious cycle, once you get out, it takes a bit to get used to it, but when you get into a healthier cycle, you see how absolute dogshit of a deal you had.

So yeah, good luck frendo.
>>
>385 pounds
You fucked up bad man, you have a serious problem
>>
>>40903240
><10% BF
Not there yet, but 310lb dude down to 180lb, and life is totally different.

>People respect you a lot more by default
>People are more likely to listen to and consider your ideas
>People are more drawn to be around you in general

>Moving around is expenentially better in general
>Getting from A to B without worrying about sweating or smelling
>Having a strong urge to climb random objects makes walking past schoolsl a challenge because children tend to be intimidated when a 6'3" monster starts climbing on the playground

>Food becomes a tool instead of a crutch to bring you temporary happiness and satisfaction
>Being in control of your diet makes social events a lot easier to manage
>Eating in public is not embarassing

And generally everything else is a little bit better. Highly recommend getting /fit/ OP. Quit being a fat fuck and join us in being slightly better than the average person
>>
File: 1488484072647.jpg (203KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488484072647.jpg
203KB, 1023x682px
>>40903264
I've taken a couple flights at near 300lbs. I always fit in the seat with the armrest down, but it was tight.

But really, it was fucking terrible but I've never had anyone do anything against me other than this one skinny dude that wanted to not only use the arm rest but put his arm over the armrest a little bit and hold the side of his arm onto the side of my hot, sweaty body. I have no idea what the fuck that was about.
>>
>>40903240
i'm approximately 130-135 lbs at like 5'10, im guessing 6% bf and it's been pretty bad overall i think, im too small to get any respect from normal guys and not attractive enough for most girls. i find myself saying sometimes that id rather me overweight than underweight for sure
>>
>>40904873
Fuck that noise. People are literally trying to get down to where you are so they can finally bulk and build muscle. You're at the starting line ready to begin and fatties are like down the street from the race track trying to get there still.
>>
>>40903240

Everyone tries to bro me. I'm an introvert with basically no social kills but people go out of their way to be my friend and will talk to me regardless of how uninterested I am to talk to them. Rather strange.
>>
>>40904846
I wonder what the cat and bread was thinkkng about when this picture was taken.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.