[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BACK DAY THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
If you could only do four exercises for back day, what would you choose? (ideally not lat pulldowns) What functions/ROM should I be concerned with covering?

OC in return, sleeping ex gf
>>
>>40899791
pull ups, chin ups, t-bar rows/barbell rows ( whatever you like ) and dumbell pullovers for lat isolation, serratus and upper chest gains
>>
>>40899791
Every row i can think of. Thats my back day.
>>
>>40899820
If you can only do 4 exercises, why would you do pull ups and chin ups? If you're targeting the back, just do pull ups.

Agree with the other though. DB pullover is very underrated.
>>
Weighted pullups, shrugs, one armed rows and deadlifts
>>
deads
pullups
any row prefer seated cable
shrugs
>>
>>40899791
I have problems with small fucking lats (i think) and its giving me a fucked up look
Ive been thinking of roiding just to get rid of it

Anyone got some tips for growing lats?
>>
Cleans
Deads
Rows
Chins
>>
>Deathlifts
>Bend Over Rows
>Shrugging with a Barbell
>Olympic weights tied to a belt pullups
>>
>>40899791
Pull ups, DB bent over row, high pull, prone fly.
>ROM
Essentially the full range you can do without bending/turning your wrists in any way.
>>
>>40899887
See >>40899820
>>40899857
>>
>>40899887
Tbqh the only way to make lats look huge is to roid. Same with traps.
>>
>>40899882
Doing shrugs hahahahahahaha what
>>
>>40899791
How the fuck do people sleep on their face
>>
>>40899921
Ive been doing those along with dumbbell rows and tight grip pulldowns but still have problems growing...
I want that v-shape
>>
>>40899857
i've found that chin ups and pull ups work very good together. pulling with elbows closer to the body works lower lats giving the back a wider look, more so than pull ups. it's also easier and it works the biceps more as well. so i usually do pull ups until i start to break form and then i do chin ups. kida like a pyramid by way of reducing intensity.

i usually don't understand the debate between pull ups and chin ups, why not do both, they're both good and serve different purposes.

>>40899791
also op you have time do more, man up and do more, if you can do 5 throw in deads, altough bar rows work you lower back enough by tensing it
>>
your arms reciprocate in reality
and your trunk rotates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgLsjBrouis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQ15aUjFss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEdonlxwuT8
>>
>>40899791
Chinups, Pullups, Rope pullups with twisting grip, vertical rope pulls from a hanging position.

>Picture of your girlfriends well shaped ass
>She's still in her thong
>Not giant red hand shaped welt on her ass
Fucking it up bruh.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.