[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i do a low food cheat day on a bulk? My appetite is quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download-21.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
download-21.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
Can i do a low food cheat day on a bulk? My appetite is quite the oppositte of voracious and bulking is no fun for me. Im wondering if i could do a cheat day every week or 2 where i just let myself eat as little as i want and enjoy the feeling of not being bloated. Will it kill my gains?
>>
you could do a 24 hour fast
>>
>>40896914
Dont think i wanna do that, i would probably just eat a few hundred calories of fruit and chicken nuggets on my cheat day
>>
>>40897091
Can't you just eat calorie dense foods in small amounts. Like macadamia nuts or something or a jar of pb
>>
>>40897112
I mean thats basically what i do now. Ive even sunk down to the level of taking shots of olive oil before. I just fantasize about having a day where i can wake up and just not eat until i get hungry and then stop eating when im not hungry anymore instead of stuffing my face till i feel like im gonna vomit
>>
>>40897139
This is so absurd

Pass me some fried fucking eggs any time and I'll crush them, how can you hate eating? Do you not know how to cook?
>>
>>40897172
Im a very good cook actually. I enjoy eating for the first few days of my bulk but then my appetite just shuts down pretty much.
>>
>>40897172
>"Look at me eating eggs." Show-off.

- Hank Hill
>>
>>40897226
How many cals are we talking about?
>>
>>40897226
I wish I had that problem, I have trouble keeping myself below 1800 on a cut
>>
>>40897172
Not OP but I actually enjoy cooking and eating but hate bulking. The problem is in the serving sizes not the actual food.
>>
>>40897252
3500ish
>>
>>40896904
How about eating more calorie-dense foods? Some nuts are very rich in fats (e.g. macadamia nuts). Grains are very rich in complex sugars. Cheeses are very rich in fats and protein.

And how about drinking milk in large quantities? It's rich in protein and sugar, and since it's liquid it's easier to eat than solid foods.

And what about protein powders, are they not supposed to help people who can't get enough protein from their diet? If you find it hard to eat enough for getting all your proteins from food, you could use whey or casein powders.
>>
>>40897688
I do literally all of the things you listed
>>
>>40897888
You seem to have no option left then. Sorry...
>>
>>40897909
There is one more thing I can think of but it involves you being a guinea pig: intermittent fasting is a diet that, in its most basic form, involves a longer period of not eating than the regular 3-meals-a-day diet. For instance, you'd skip breakfast, resulting in a bedtime-to-noon "fasting" phase rather than the usual bedtime-to-breakfast phase. Despite the name it is NOT fasting, you do eat every day, noon-to-bedtime in the most basic form of IF.

This is not a fad diet, has positive effects on health esp. longevity, and is backed by a significant body of scientific literature that you can find on Google Scholar and PubMed.

Such a diet would allow you a longer period of time not eating than your current diet, which could come as a respite for you I imagine. You would however have to cram your daily calorie intake in a smaller period of time, which could be more difficult, esp. when bulking.

Besides, keep in mind that this family of diets, however abundantly investigated, has only been studied using normal human beings as subjects, not bulking athletes. If you were to try that, you'd be the first.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.