[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Performance Enhancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: phenibut.png (13KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
phenibut.png
13KB, 300x207px
Just ordered some of this stuff, any /fit/izens here have experience with it? I'm a superautist with chad genetics, and from what I've read it sounds perfect for managing social anxiety. I'm fun with friends that know me, but shitty with people I don't know. I feel like I have resting asshole face, and since I'm not prosocial I come off as a douche or tool, when really I'm just shy. An anxiolytic that promotes prosocial behavior sounds perfect for learning to interact. The good reports sound a bit too good to be true, but I haven't seen any really negative experiences at reasonable doses.

I have an addictive personality though, so I'm worried it'll turn into a crutch rather than a learning experience.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (5KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
5KB, 300x162px
>>40893082
>I'm a superautist with chad genetics

Beyond that, no. Chemicals won't fix your social and personality issues.
>>
>>40893082

watch your dosing. try and keep it to once a month-ish. you develop dependence and side effects pretty quickly. dont drink on it.

really tho, meditate daily and force yourself to smile and interact with people daily. full teeth genuine smile and talk to your cashiers more. even a quick 'hey how are you' in passing will help, drugs are lame. [spoiler]CEPT WEED LMAO B^) [/spoiler]
>>
>>40893097
I know everyone here says that but it's true, I've got height, frame, and face. I just have zero game or social common sense.

>Chemicals won't fix your social and personality issues.
Hurts but probably true haha. I figure it's worth a shot anyways.
>>
>>40893082
I have experience with it, only positive so far.
It really boosts your social abilities because it takes away all the fear.
Makes me super smooth with chicks also.
I try not to exceed 1g tho, you can get it work with 500mg also.
>>
>>40893144
>Chemicals won't fix your social and personality issues.
It may wont fix it but you can adapt your behaviour while being under the influence of phenibut.
Fake it till you make it.
Ask me anything.

t. >>40893159
>>
>>40893126
I took mindfulness classes for a year as they were offered by my graduate program, but I still haven't managed to maintain a consistent schedule :/ Been doing it more regularly this week, but I have shit discipline right now in general aside from lifting desu.

[spoiler]Weed is actually my biggest issue right now, I'm pretty addicted. I've smoked literally hundreds of "this is my last one" joints in the past few years. feelsbadman
>>
>>40893174
>fake it til you make it
yeah that's the plan, sometimes I'm just worried I'll never really make it, I'm pretty awkward.

Q1: I'm 6'0", 175lbs. Should I take 500 or 750mg my first time? If I'm gonna keep it to once a month I feel like I should make sure I feel it the first time.
Q2: How long does it actually take to kick in? I know I should take it on an empty stomach, but I've seen people say they start feeling something anywhere from 30min to 5hrs (although most say 2-3 I think).
Q3: When does it peak? If I'm probably going to be "pregaming" (but not drinking) at 9, and going out at 11, when should I take it? Is it worth splitting 1g into two 500mg doses?
>>
>>40893243
>Q1: I'm 6'0", 175lbs. Should I take 500 or 750mg my first time? If I'm gonna keep it to once a month I feel like I should make sure I feel it the first time.
Honestly you will not feel the difference, dont expect too much.
It's just really suttle tbqh.
Try 500mg for the first time, you should feel a minor difference 3-5 hours after taking it due to the nature of the slow gaba-b receptors.
Funfact. Benzodiazepines are really similar they just work the gaba-a receptors, meaning you will feel it faster and its way stronger.
Phenibut is literally really similar to Baclofen.
Also: you can take it weekly without building too much of a tolerance.

>When does it peak?
It doesn't really peak. You feel it because you're getting into the "social" vibe. It lasts as long as you are awake and want it to last.

>If I'm probably going to be "pregaming" (but not drinking) at 9, and going out at 11, when should I take it? Is it worth splitting 1g into two 500mg doses?
Dont drink too much, alcohol potentiates the effects (negatively in my opinion). Take 500mg it at 7 o clock, take another dose of 500mg at around 10 o clock.
>>
>>40893283
Also: Music will feel really nice, you will get the groove on easy.

I am on 500mg pheni right now and I am going to the gym in an hour or so.
I've read somewhere that phenibut actually boosts your natural hgh in your bod.
Also you will feel way more rested than normal, cause it makes you sleep way deeper.
>>
>>40893126
>full teeth smile
I look creepy af if I do a full smile. I have small eyes so if I smile they look Asian small. Also have a diastema which I try to draw as little attention to as possible. So no, I won't smile full teeth.
>>
>>40893144
>tfw when I only have height and frame

Time for me to die
>>
>>40893082
ALCAR supposedly cures autism but you should pill or parachute it since it's a real strong acid. Bad for teeth.

Obligatory picamilon>phenibut post.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.