[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veggies thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: frozen-vegetables.jpg (457KB, 1300x865px) Image search: [Google]
frozen-vegetables.jpg
457KB, 1300x865px
Hey /fit/
Ive dropped 25lbs from the start of the year and im closing in on 14% body fat. However I never ate regular vegetables. I've added an extra 200 cals and its all coming from frozen veg. Problem is I'm shitting liquid after 2 days. Will my body adjust?

How do you prepare them?
How much do you eat per day?
>>
Your problem might be the frozen vegetables.

Try getting some fresh stuff, it's still cheap as hell, it's good for you and you might notice your body take them in differently.
>>
File: nu pepe.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
nu pepe.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>40892121
You know frozen vegetables are better for you than "fresh" vegetables?
>>
5 full Servings a day friend.

Don't get tricked by "meme" vegetables like Potatoes if you're trying to lose weight or Kale if you can't actually digest it.

Have faith it Spinach, Brusselsprouts, Broccoli, Green beans and Cauliflower.
>>
>>40892817

>5 servings

It's 9+ servings

>don't get tricked by kale if you can't actually digest it

What?
>>
Best vegetables.

1. Raw Spinach (Grand daddy of veg, fuck off kale fags)
2. Broccoli
3. Carrots
4. Green Peas
5. Cauliflower

Fuck everything else.
>>
>>40892894
Green beans are bomb as fuck though
>>
>>40892776
This is true.
Having family members that own large farms that sell frozen beans and shit, as well as other vegetables that are to be sold fresh, here is the rundown.

"Fresh" vegetables:
They are as soon as they look ripe enough, not when they are ripe. That means they haven't full grown and developed nutritionally yet but they appear fresh when they get to the store. And before they go to the store they are stored in heat or left out in the sun and are repeatedly sprayed with water and chemicals so bugs won't eat them and they look fresh. The process is all about making them look good.

Frozen Vegetables:
Vegetables that are going to be sold frozen are picked at their peak. Then they are placed in super hot water for a very short amount of time to remove bacteria and degrading enzymes. That can kill some of the nutrition but they are quickly flash frozen to lock them in their peak ripeness. And you almost never find a rotten vegetable in a bag of frozen veggies because they are preserved in their peak state.

Frozen veggies are better bro.
>>
>>40892917
Are you a muslim? Does bomb as fuck mean good or bad?
>>
>>40892869
>9+ servings

The other 4 servings can be fruit. You're not one of those nutjobs who thinks Apples, Bananas and Oranges are bad are you?
>>
>>40892956
>not praying to mecca 5 times a day

Not going to make it
>>
>>40893206

No, but I also don't divide it into 4 fruits, 5 vegetables. It's 9+ fruit/vegetable servings.
>>
>>40892111
Yeah your body will adjust soon, it probably isn't used to this amount of dietary fiber and vitamins. Really good life choice, don't forget frutis though.

You literally can't eat too much but preparing gets a bit tedious at times, just make sure you eat around 5 servings every day, basically >>40892817. Mushrooms are also a good idea and go well with almost everything.
>>
>>40892776
also the fact that i can buy 5kgs of mixed frozen veg and it lasts basically forever
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.