[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did way too many situps and now can't shit right for 2 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
So what do you think the problem is? Did I give myself an ulcer? Did I suddenly develop colon cancer? I went to the gym after 6 months of letting myself get very out of shape, then overdid it on lower ab exercises and immediately the next day I realized I couldn't shit properly and that's been going on for 2 months now. And I never have constipation my entire life. My stomach hurts a little and is swolen.

What kind of injury do you get from doing too many ab exercises that causes you not to be able to shit? I only shit really thin shits that are struggling to get out now.
>>
I look like I have a fat stomach while the rest of my body is skinny. Not normal!
>>
Dude i maxed out my deadlift and got a hemeroid. Idk it seemed related when i clicked reply.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (92KB, 653x1045px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
92KB, 653x1045px
Well unless it's one of those internal hemerroids I just learned about, I don't know. This is my stomach it was skinny 2 months ago. I've been taking laxatives the entire time they barely help.
>>
>>40891822
why the fuck are you asking an indonesian tapestry weaving forum how to deal with your distended abdomen that you've been attempting to treat with laxatives? did it not occur to you at any point during the last two months of being unable to shit properly that perhaps you ought to seek medical assistance?
>>
>situps

idiot, stop doing that shit, they are well known to snap your shit up badly
>>
>>40891723
>did so many situps you fucked your digestive track
>tried to amend it by taking laxatives
>distended abdomen

go to a doctor you moron before you cause serious damage
>>
>>40891723
Could be a hernia or an internal hemorrhoid. Get it checked. For the meantime, magnesium citrate in liquid form will make you shit buckets. Just drink the bottle (or even half) and wait 6 hours or so, then it'll start working.
>>
Any kind of pressure or pain during or immediately after the sit ups? Could be torsion or something. Either way, go to an urgent care or your primary care first thing tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_3266.jpg (76KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3266.jpg
76KB, 480x480px
>>40891822
Nice dubs

That's a huge turd they are gonna have to cut out of you
>>
>>40891770
Fix your posture.
>>
>>40891723
"quickely"
>>
>>40891723
i had the same issue. overdid it on abs, and my shits were weird for like a week, and i had a lot of abdominal pain. i also had a lump on my ribcage. went to a doctor, it all turned out to be nothing. she said it was just the ab workout, not colon cancer or anything else bad. if you don't have tarry shits you're probably fine too.
>>
>>40891723
Take a glycerin suppository, long term constipation can lead to impaction and obstruction which will eventually put you in A&E.
>>
>>40891723
You probably left your squat plug in, and it worked its way up your ass into your shitbox
This is a common problem with bodybuilders and some hardcore older guys who have been at it a while will sometimes have that bulging "roid gut" but despite the name it's actually due to cemented shit in the lower abdomen due to blockages from lost plugs.
There is no cure.
>>
>>40891770
Many such cases!
>>
should've done your squats instead of fucking sit ups lmao
>>
>>40891723
You probs have a tight sphincter.
>>
op eat rotten fruits
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.