[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feelsgoodman thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1488458286365.jpg (31KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1488458286365.jpg
31KB, 400x387px
>First exam of my paper, feel like I did well
>gains coming along nicely
>starting new gym routine next week

What's going well in your life /fit/?
>>
>turn tinder on guys only just for the meme
>match with every single twink i swipe right on. Every single one.
>one twink straight up offers to suck my dick, giving me his adress and shit
>tfw not even gay but considering it
Its not gay if i say no homo, right?
>>
>>40888816
I'm above average height but other than that not much :/
>>
>>40888816
Congrats OP
>I overcame a chest plateau
>Qt blonde girl I've been talking to for a little while is flirting with me
>>
>>40888842
Get your dick sucked man
>>
>>40888842
I know that feel.

Do it.

A shame that I had to left swipe 99% of guys in the Jacksonville area. Figured there would be more twinks in a bigger city.
>>
>started IF
>within a week already super lean
>get mired way more than usually
>girls smile and female friends touch my arms, back

>saw a good friend's cunt of a gf on tinder
>told him today about it
>he was angry and sad but suspected it
>she only kissed some other guy, allegedly
>broke up with her and threw all her stuff out

He is a Chad in looks, so Im not worried. Just a traditional guy that wanted to marry and have kids and live a normal life with his family in the countryside. He never cared for the degeneracy that is rampant in our capital
Glad that whore is out of his life
>>
File: 1471000880329.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471000880329.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>40888842

Do you think doing it will lead to long term regret? I couldn't imagine being old and having flashbacks of a mentally ill person sucking my cock.
>>
>>40888842
nothing wrong with being bi in this day and age. if you're not troubled by it go hard cunt.
>>
>>40888968
Just because rampant degeneracy is being accepted and normalized does not mean its wrong. I dont care if you suck dick but its poison for any society and is the one of many nails in the coffin of the western world as we know it
>>
I feel like I can unlock Chad mode, but I don't want to go all the way. What I'm seeing is disgusting.

>Get a good paying, bad ass job
>Throw out shitty clothes, replace wardrobe. (DO NOT GO ON /fa/. Those guys are faggots.)
>Watched diet autistically
>Did PPL, never missed a workout
>Got down to about 10%, 180 lbs. Look fucking awesome. Everyone is complementing me
>My face looks exactly like Jared Leto
>Ex's hitting me up on facebook
>Friends ask me to help them with their diet and routines
>Club sloots offering their numbers to me with barely any conversation.
>Don't want relationship because oneitis put my heart through a meat grinder and I don't want to catch feels and get hurt again.
>Don't want to plow hoes because after awhile it gets boring and lonely
>Started to get a really jaded view of women.

Just want pupper friendo but my job is going to make it nigh impossible.
>>
>>40888816
lifting has improved my jawline so much, I never realized I have a model tier face.

too bad im 5'4... g-girls don't really care that much about height right?
>>
>>40889006
*its not wrong

Do you honestly think these movements are organic and driven by the people or could it be an orchestrated attempt to undermine the identity of a nation
Drugs, promiscuity, immorality, degeneracy go against any values that have upheld the identity of a people. You might want to check out what happened during the Weimar Republic after the First World War
>>
>>40889019
Just get a cat. Cats are cool with being alone 12 hours out of the day and they're adorable. Mine plays fetch with me
>>
>>40888842
Getting your dick wet ain't gay
>>
Honestly thought it was going to be a bad day but it turned for the better.
>woke up late today
>had to decide between breakfast or attendance, I chose breakfast
>did bench today and feeling confident that I'll smash my PR soon
>getting closer to being able to do a handstand
>run went smoothly and going to go for a walk after dinner
Who knew two sandwiches and a yogurt makes a difference.
>>
>>40889101
What this guy says.

Cats aren't nearly as nice as dogs, but they're far better than nothing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.