[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /our guy/ despite being almost a normie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

Is he /our guy/ despite being almost a normie?
>>
>>40886835
He's the hero /fit/ deserves
>>
>screams his lungs out and blasts heavy metal while throwing thousands of pounds of iron around in his basement
>normie
>>
>has loving /fit/ wife and daughter he loves
>natty
>lifts fuckton of weight
>motivational as fuck, never brings a bro down
>chill as it gets, you can literally go to his basement and lift with him whenever you want
>is aesthetic as fuck
>no bullshit attitude
>blows the entire fitness cookie cutter community the fuck out

I lift for Eric Bugenhagen
>>
File: 58416216_p27_master1200.jpg (235KB, 778x571px) Image search: [Google]
58416216_p27_master1200.jpg
235KB, 778x571px
>4 posts
>3 posters
Why are you shilling yourself here?
>>
>>40887315
>animemer
>stupid as shit

really activated my almonds
>>
File: 23960771_p0.jpg (1MB, 780x1363px) Image search: [Google]
23960771_p0.jpg
1MB, 780x1363px
>>40887361
>retarded turboauttist shilling himself for compliments
go fuck off somehere else
>>
>>40887033

Pics of his wife.

Tbh he looks like a typical hs football chad.
>>
>>40887392
Eric doesnt even know 4chin exist you retard.

>>40887421
get on his instagram

hes wrestling hs college chad
>>
>>40887471
Why are you shilling for him then, if you arent him.
You sure are fucking stupid.
>>
File: kaunista.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
kaunista.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
Eric Bugenhagen's weapons grade spergrage lifts are a yuuge inspiration for me. He's entirely right in that after a point, you really need to WANT the PR to get it, and that whipping yourself into an autistic frenzy is a key element to it. Of course I never go near the levels of Eric because public gym, but like him I have a selection of songs I use to get myself into that lifting mode.

Anyone else do these weird old school lifts? I've had zercher squats on one of my leg days for almost a year now, haven't used any heavy loads on them for a while though and just went for high reps.
>>
>>40887033
>>chill as it gets, you can literally go to his basement and lift with him whenever you want
What makes you think this? Has it actually happened?
>>
>>40887949
it has literally happened multiple times
i live in europe but he mentioned in some video where he was spitting truth for haters that there are his channel subs that asked him if they can come and they did.

Unfortunately many of his vids are temporarily hidden because of some contract he signed up or some shit.
>>
>>40887823
hes making my program

im doing jefferson deadlifts currently, zercher lunges, all kinds of different meme shit.

But they all have its place
>>
> normie
> traditional life, loves his wife and kid
> screams like a total sperg while he lifts heavy shit
> broadsword in basement
He's like someone who you'd think browses this site but doesn't

>>40888002
>Unfortunately many of his vids are temporarily hidden because of some contract he signed up or some shit.
Yeah, what the fuck is up with the old videos? I keep hearing about them but I subbed after they were deleted or hidden

And on the one hand I want this guy to succeed and get big, on the other I don't 'cause I like the little niche community
>>
File: eric.jpg (28KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
eric.jpg
28KB, 366x366px
>>40886835
>being almost a normie?

i don't think he is a normie based on the fact that he spends a quarter of his time screaming in his basement to thrash and death metal

but he's still my fucking idol, I think if I was to set goals in life it would be to become eric
>>
>>40887471
>Eric doesnt even know 4chin exist you retard.
he posted in a thread about him a while ago about how everyone needs to bring intensity
>>
>>40886835
nope he is not natty
>>
File: 21342314123.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
21342314123.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
>>40886835
>tfw ywn lift heavy ass weights with Eric
>tfw ywn have a bro as awesome as Eric
>tfw ywn be as strong as Eric
I grind the iron every day in hope that one day I could be as inspiring as him
>>
>>40888020
>hes making my program

howd you get him to make you a program? do you have it/can you post it?
>>
>>40888872
Patreon reward
>>
>>40888885
damn boy
>>
>>40888885
>>40888888
>>
File: 1433704042929.jpg (286KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
1433704042929.jpg
286KB, 840x840px
>>40887823
It's all good as long as it gets you stronger and transfers over to bench,squat, deadlift
>>
>>40886835
He really makes me want to gt a home gym so I can freak out and get hyped for my lifts, really the only way to make gains for a natty
>>
unironically who?

how do you cucks have so much time in the day to sit around watching 50 fitness utubers who tell you the same thing ad nauseam and also show off their new rented lambo and fake rolex
>>
>>40887421
>typical football chad

football players are weird as fuck. idk where this meme came from. Im pretty sure aryan foster of the texans used to browse /a/ or some shit
>>
wtf is wrong with this guy LOL
>>
>>40891333
theres everything right with this guy
>>
>>40889905
This guy doesnt spout the same shit as other dudes, completely different style
>>
>>40889905
>lambo

he can barely scrap money for good food and milk since he has kid.

but apparently hes going to have contract with wwe, so that will probably bring him money
>>
>>40893153
>but apparently hes going to have contract with wwe

!!!

what the fuck
>>
Who are you fags kidding /fit/ is the normie central half you retards glorify Chad and bring an "alpha" and doing alpha,things. Y'all act like a bunch of high school Chad wannabes that just want to be cool and fuck stacey. All I see here is You dumb fucks saying fuck marriage bro just fuck sloots. Omg tinder thread? You ARE normies and not even good ones just needs try g to copypasta Chad like a retarded nerd in school. /fraud/ is full of old /a/ posters and other neets, that started roiding and all of a sudden think they're alpha or some shit. Bunch of posers lmfao. I roid myself but I'm no fucking normie. And I'm married.
>>
>>40894568
i don't want to fuck anyone i want to yell in my basement while doing jefferson 1RM's
>>
>>40891311
I believe you're thinking of Brennan Williams. He's a wrestler or some shit now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw
>>
>>40894568
To be fair this entire website is mostly shut ins trying to one up eachother with normies sprinkled in every now and then shitposting and posting memes
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.