[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheat day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (9KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 282x179px
/Cheat day general/

Tell me /fit/ what do you do one cheat days?

How often do you cheat?
What do you eat when you cheat?
Do you enjoy it or regret it after?
Any recommendations for a good cheat meal?
How to avoid cravings when not cheating?

For me its all about five guys, I got get a double bacon cheese burger and chips, take it home, get into my pj's, pour myself a jack and coke, get into bed and watch a movie. I do this on the first Saturday of the month, I love it and hate it, part of it feels like a mechanical process of just dealing with the urge, but once the booze kicks in I feel great.
>>
Sounds very comfy desu. But I don't cheat since I'm cutting. It's been 5 weeks since I've started my cut and I've not yet broke. I'm down 15 pounds. God bless.
>>
>>40886457
I avoid it all costs, always spirals out of control and turns into binging thatll last at least a few days. Im better off just keeping it clean. Eventually the pressure of eating right for weeks will make me crack and ill binge anyways but its better to do it once a month than every weekend.
>>
>>40886484
Good work anon, I get pretty frustrated with how long it takes to lose weight, but your doing it

>>40886499
I get what you mean, but thats why I have a set on, that way I can control the chaos. If I have one set meal where I cheat it helps me not cheat till then
>>
>>40886457

>How often do you cheat?
Once a week (mostly on a Saturday)
>What do you eat when you cheat?
Whatever I feel like, ranging from 4k calories to 10k
>Do you enjoy it or regret it after?
I used to regret it, but now it has become a routine.
>Any recommendations for a good cheat meal?
Just eat whatever you feel like. I like to get some drinks w/ friends and eat out.
>How to avoid cravings when not cheating?
Tracking meals on a day to day basis, and knowing that you have a day in the week where you can eat these 'cravings'.

With that said, I'm 6'4" and 165lbs, so I it isn't that bad for me to cheat so often. However, I have to stay the same measurements for my modeling career (even though it is an off-season for me atm).
>>
I cheat with beer nowadays. I go out with friends and just have a good time without stressing a bit. Still watch what and how much do I eat tho but it comes naturally. Alcohol doesn't significantly affect my fitness levels and progress. Its the junk food that you eat when you drink and in my case I used to binge eat big time when hungover. Took me few years to break this habits.
>>
The best way to avoid cravings when eating it's to actually learn how to cook.

You'll start to crave healthy food.

Even my cheat meals aren't fast food or shit like that.

With that said, I'm not from the United States of Fatness so I never really did eat a lot of fast food.
>>
Haven't cheated once this year, might go all out very soon
>>
my cheat day is once every 2 weeks and on it i am allowed to eat until maintenance
>>
>>40886531
Really glad that works for you, ive been cutting for about 1 1/2 years now so ive messed around with a lot of different plans and diets and made slow but consistent progress. Ive settled on this for now and its working out alright.
>>
>>40886457
i don't have cheat days because i'm not a faggot
>>
>>40886555
/fa/ >>out
>>
I dont have cheat days, more like a cheat meal, and I try to instantly compensate for it.

>plan to eat like shit on saturday night
>eat 300 calories or less for saturday lunch
>eat 300 or less calories for sunday lunch

I only do this maybe once a month
>>
redpill me on dark chocolate, is it a meme?

My biggest hang up is chocolate, I just love the stuff, I hear people say that dark chocolate is good for you in small amounts, if I get some really rich stuff, like +70% will that give me small gains?
>>
>>40886748
My wife loves chocolate (inb4 cuck joke) and she eats 1 square of 85% lindt dark chocolate a day, its like 70cal and low in sugar and has decent fiber in it.
>>
>>40886795
>1 square

mirin self control
>>
File: 1486928332152.jpg (104KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486928332152.jpg
104KB, 945x1500px
>>40886844
>tfw when two squares
>>
>>40886457
>having a cheat day

Not gonna make it.
>>
>>40886716
Not even browsing that board lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.