[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ass Butt Glutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: vnNO9Gn.png (235KB, 554x566px) Image search: [Google]
vnNO9Gn.png
235KB, 554x566px
Lets collect all the best exercises to get a big, round and firm ass aswell as nice defined but not t-rex like legs because the quads explode.

>low bar squats
>deadlifts
>straight legs deadlift
>barbell lunges

not sure about:
>cable kickbacks
>lying dumbbell leg curl
>>
>>40884291
no one?
>>
If you're avoiding t-rex legs then youo're going to want to avoid squats - they build quads far faster than they build glutes. Bulgarian split squats on the other hand still build quads but far moreso the glutes.
>>
>>40884291 (OP)
> bulgarian split squats
This is the ultimate butt squat. It'll put the stress over the glutes and hamstrings instead of quads. It'll stretch the fuck out of adductors. And, as a bonus, it'll correct your form on bb squats.

> box squats
Sort of in between compound of squats and deadlifts. Great for putting up strenght in both exercises, especially if your hamstrings are lacking (as they usually are). Alternate these with bulgarian split squats as main compound of the day.

> goodmornings/stiff leg deadlifts
Both are very similar. Best hamstrings isos. That's it.

> barbell hip thrusts
This is the best glutes iso by far. Do it for many reps as session finisher every lower body training session.

Do all these and you get thick and shapely af legs, be it as a male but especially if you're female.
>>
>>40884291
that's a really nice ass
>>
>>40884291

>H I P T H R U S T S
>I
>P
>T
>H
>R
>U
>S
>T
>S
>>
>Do Hip thrusts/SL Deads
>literally cannot feel/activate glutes
>small butt as a result
Are my Quads too stronk compared to them and thus are automatically compensating?
>>
>>40884291
What does it say on the panties in that pic?
>>
Romanian Diddlylifts
>>
I sat too much most of my life (former NEET).
As a result I can't bend at my hips more than 30 degrees. It feels like my hamstrings and calves, especially directly behind my knees and along my inner leg up to m y groin, are at their limits if I push past that. To the point where it feels like my legs are going to rip apart on the backs if I keep going. When stretching near these limits I can actually twang on my leg tendons like awful skinnyfat banjos, and they feel immobile at the limits.

On top of that, my lower back is way too loose from sitting curled up like a shrimp in my computer chair for so many years and it requires an insane amount of focus to keep in proper form for just stretching. I seriously don't want to fuck up my back lifting so I have my workouts on pause and I'm trying to do stretches to increase my flexibility, but I don't seem to be making much progress.

How the fuck do I fix this? Do I need to keep going or do I need to use some sort of self-massages or is my only option to spend dosh on a physical therapist?
>>
>>40886951
Hello There
>>
>>40888254
I am not a physical therapist nor a doctor or anything. I can only give you my opinion which you shouldnt follow unchecked.

Sitting also shortens the psoas muscle. This inner muscle is fixated on the spine and the pelvic/hip. When shortened it rotates the pelvic forward and pulls the spine forward as well. This leads to a hyperlordosis which leads to backpain and a rounded belly.
Since you're sitting like a shrimp you might have a rounded upper back? Strech your chest and schoulders and core.
Basicly just strech everything but focus on the muscles that are shortened in the harmful posture.

You're saying you have a loose back. Since streching alone doesnt do anything for strength you should do some strength training. Just go light, maybe do bodyweight stuff first.
Streching takes some time, be patient and dont overdo it. Insured muscles and tendons take longer to heal.
Try to keep proper posture, this will take some time as well.

Some things for posture:
>head straight, dont push it forwards
>rotate your chest up, dont push it forwards to not hunch
>rotate your elbows inwards to roll your shoulders back
>slightly rotate your pelvic back (imaging bringing your pants into a horizontal line or when you hump something
>keep your "lower abs" and glutes slightly flexed
for everything, dont overdo it

Some links
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MIZ6Fl2BTY
http://scoobysworkshop.com/posture/
http://scoobysworkshop.com/2012/04/08/how-to-fix-rolled-over-rounded-hunched-shoulders/
>>
>>40888570
Thank you, I'm just having issues looking things up because apparently I've fucked up myself in an uncommon way
>Since you're sitting like a shrimp you might have a rounded upper back?

Actually it's more like my lumbar spine is not curved enough inwards and flattened (or curved out?) due to my sitting for so many years placing my center of gravity behind my hips, sliding down in my chair. The lower part of my hips had been angled up so I was effectively sitting with my hips parellel with my chair surface instead of perpendicular.

I actually found some things while trying to figure out how to communicate what I mean, apparently I have a "flat back" posture since everything I'm reading seems to apply to me...
>>
>>40888728
>apparently I have a "flat back" posture since everything I'm reading seems to apply to me...
well, then my advice doesnt match you're problem in particular. Cant help you with this because i dont know nothing aboiut it, sry.
>>
File: 1342291908649.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1342291908649.png
102KB, 241x228px
anyone got a higher res picture of OP?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.