[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things /fit/ says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8546.jpg (118KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8546.jpg
118KB, 600x847px
I'll start

>it's all about calories in/calories out
>eating fast food and drinking soda makes you fat
>>
File: 1489515452563.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489515452563.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>you need to do compounds
>>
>>40883335
it's all about body type.

I was skinny, so I started to lift. My stupid faggot idea was that I'll use gainer. I gained muscles but now I also get fat easier.
>tfw never buy a 2L cola anymore
>tfw always have bad feeling if I don't eat so called "healthy food" which is disgusting shite
>tfw beer belly
>>
>>40883335
one of these is true, one is false
>>
>cardio is just a meme
>>
>all u need is creatine and protein bro
>>
File: excrement.gif (264KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
excrement.gif
264KB, 500x275px
>>40883335
Hey, that IS a thing that /fit/ says! :D
>>
>read the sticky
>>
>>40883335
>Traps aren't gay
>>
>>40883335
I mean eating fast food and drinking soda will make you fat if you dont track calories and you decide how much to eat by "listening to your body"
>>
>>40883408
>healthy food is disgusting shit
fast food is disgusting shit. fresh vegetables, good quality meat, fish, good dairy products, whole grain.
i would take any of these over some overprocessed piece of McDonalds trash any day of the week. that shit aint even food.
you need to retrain yourself from the ground up my dude.
>>
>>40884474
I think the point OP was making is that /fit/ frequently contradicts itself by saying
>CICO
Then they turn around and say that
>Fast food and soda makes you fat

I track my calories autistically and will sometimes just buy fast foods when I don't feel like cooking that day and make sure they fit my macros and that my micronutrients are in check for that day.

Fuck soda though that shit is aids and will give you herpestitis
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.