[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i into this mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: blake.jpg (63KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
blake.jpg
63KB, 500x667px
how do i into this mode?
>>
>>40882626
Cut to 15% bf and never lift ever.
>>
>>40882626
Chest training - arms and a bit shoulder.
You have to run too, because pic related is mostly all about bodyfat which is not easy to maintain if you want to build muscle.
>>
>>40882641
I wouldn't even say chest. Given his body comp and the way that his chest is very round, I'd say he's got mild gyno.
>>
>>40882626
Be half Filipino
>>
>>40882626
Your chest insertions don't look like that, so you will never get that mode.
>>
>>40882626
>bellamy
>not lincoln

never gonna make it
>>
>>40882626
Px90 + pistol.
>>
>>40882626
Be a curl bro who does lateral raises, also have a low bodyfat so sprint.
>>
Bodyweight + Cardio (for low BF) for 3 months
>>
>>40882768

this 100% cant believe no one else has said that
>>
>>40882626
1/2/x/x and then cut to 13-15% body fat and maintain
>>
>>40883721
Sorry what does the first thing you wrote mean??
Im not even OP , i just see it a lot and dont really understand
>>
>>40883740
Don't squat or diddly, just need 1pl8 the press™ and 2pl8 bench
>>
Classic 1990s "heartthrob training", which is:
>Jogging
>Pushups
>Crunches
The rest is genetics.
>>
>>40883167
Is it really that easy to get a body like that as long as you're consistent? Fuck my gym membership I'll just use my barbell to do ohp and curls
>>
>>40885301
Yeah you don't need to go to a gym to get a good body
>>
>>40882626

do ten pushups daily and eat 1500 calories daily
>>
>>40882634
is there people that actually believe this? did you miss the skeleton rising a couple days ago? thi guy has arms 4 times thicker than most of us
>>
>>40885411
This

that guy definitely does curls and pushups
>>
>>40882652
c'mon dude, you can see his nipples obviously aren't gyno nips. Also for gyno to be responsible for that level of chest size/shape it would have to be pretty sizable for gyno, which would give him hella noticable gyno nips
>>
>>40882652
Christ. Having nipples is not gyno, you fucking newshitter.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.