[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: apt.jpg (76KB, 1568x1046px) Image search: [Google]
apt.jpg
76KB, 1568x1046px
Can somebody PLS share some secret, some magical trick I don't know about, to fix anterior pelvic tilt.
I've had this shit since high school. I've read countless articles and watched a shitton of youtube videos on it and have implemented everything I know to fix it.
Yet I can't see a smidgen of change. NOTHING.

Either my body is resistant to stretching or god is holding me back.
I've been stretching for almost 3 years now with periods of going hardcore at it. I am currently going through one now, stretching twice a day.
Every kind of possible hamstring strengthening at the gym.
Ab stuff, foam rolling, minding posture throughout the day.

It's become an obsession.
Help a desperate man.
>>
Stand up straight.
>>
>>40882578
thanks, it's finally fixed!
>>
File: ss2trunks.png (426KB, 475x632px) Image search: [Google]
ss2trunks.png
426KB, 475x632px
buuuuuuuump
>>
File: IMG_6373.jpg (306KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6373.jpg
306KB, 960x1280px
bump i need with this too
>>
>>40883363
Thx brother, I'll give it another, then lay it to rest. Amen.
>>
just be yourself
>>
Strengthen your core, hamstrings and glutes.
>>
File: wounded-dragon.jpg (102KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
wounded-dragon.jpg
102KB, 680x567px
acquiring proper flexibility after a life of neglect takes years of constant work, not weeks or months
>>
>>40882565
If it's not due to some tight muscles, stretching won't help. You have some kind of muscular imbalance. Find out what kind and build muscle accordingly?

Kind of how you strenghten upper back and shoulders if you have a hunch.
>>
Im on my way to fixing it. Ive seen alot of improvement at least.

Its caused by lower back and hip flexors being tight, and core/abs and glutes/hamstrings being weak. So, I started avoiding exercises that hit the lower back or hip flexors. I used to do a shitton of hanging leg raises, they hit the hip flexors alot so it probably contributed to my APT. So i dropped those. And I dropped heavy deadlifts, I do stiff legged lower weight deadlifts now to really target those hammies.

Besides dropping exercises that target the tight areas, start doing exercises that target the weak areas. Do planks, ab rollouts, stomach vacuums, leg curls, glute bridges at least 3 times a week.

Its been 3 months now and I see noticeable improvement in my APT, my lower back also started hurting less, one of my discs was under constant pressure from APT.

Good luck
>>
>>40883810
the only muscular imbalance that leads to this is weak glutes,hams and supposedly strong quads.

My gym routine does not consist of anything involving quads. It does however include various hamstring exercises and glute exercises.

Change made to posture with this = non-existent

>>40883886
Ok I might be cursed, I know all of that information. As soon as I feel a hint of hip-flexor activation (leg raises) I drop the exercise.
I am really self-conscious when it comes to fixing it so I don't just do random shit.
oh well.
>>
File: 234252352345235.png (532KB, 933x1117px) Image search: [Google]
234252352345235.png
532KB, 933x1117px
>>40883886

Heres a picture to further explain what I mean
>>
>>40883938

You are forgetting abs/core. Doing alot of ab/core work especially with ab rollouts and stomach vacuums have made a world of difference.

If that still doesnt fix it, theres something in your life that needs adjusting. If youre sitting in a chair badly for 8 hours a day, or sleeping in a bad position 8 hours a day, no 1 hour exercising or stretching is going to counteract that.
>>
>>40883975
I do mostly planks, less ab rollouts, guess I'll increase those.
And yes, sitting, unfortunately. The chair is my vice.
>>
>>40883975
how to properly sit in chairs
>>
>>40884217

http://www.wikihow.com/Sit
>>
>>40884263
>http://www.wikihow.com/Sit
cool, thanks pal
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.