[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROTATOR CUFF MEME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. IF I HEAR THIS ONE MORE TIME....
I WAS IN THE GYM AND WAS SITTING STRAIGHT UP IN MY SEAT AND DOING SOME OHP. SOME FUCK COMES UP TO ME AND SAID "HEY, YOU DON'T WANT TO PUSH STRAIGHT UP" AND SOME OTHER FAG CAME AND TOLD HIM "NAA YOU'RE WRONG, YOU CAN PUSH STRAIGHT UP". Then the fucking group at 6pm of people just fucking overheard and was debating eachother.
So what the fuck. How do people actually fuck up their rotator cuff and how do I make sure this never happens to me when doing OHP? I am so fucking sick of hearing this all of the fucking time.
>>
I don't know but I'll give you a bump for interest.
>>
>>40880034
i strained it a couple of months ago. It happened because I neglected stretching after workouts and I did a wrong move one time.

All you gotta do is stretch regularly, and do proper form.
>>
>>40880034
I don't even get this. Don't push straight up? Where the fuck else are you gonna push? Also why the tick are you sitting fag stand and do OHP with a bar for real.
>>
Always warmup with empty bar
>Wakes up muscles for that exercise
>>
>>40880085
you're suppose to arch your back as far back as possible and push diagonally like a bench press. hence the name overhead press.
>>
>>40880085
the stupid fuck told me when you go up, you should do a form "as if you are flexing" like a fucking triangle.
>>
>>40880075
do you follow a stretching routine and could you share it if so
>>
>>40880092

wrong
>>
>>40880092
Jesus fucking Christ no you aren't. That's how you go to snap city.
>>40880103
Fuck no

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CnBmiBqp-AI
>>
>>40880137
>snap city

kek
>>
>>40880111

Theres starting stretching you could do. Theres also a bunch of youtube videos with great full body stretching routines for cool down.
>>
>>40880143
I hope you aren't implying I'm wrong. Watch the vid if you haven't.
>>
>>40880111
sticky says starting stretching, also molding mobility is good for these
>>
File: gina-booze.jpg (979KB, 741x960px) Image search: [Google]
gina-booze.jpg
979KB, 741x960px
question.

do you have to push up "in front of you", or can you push up?

I mean as if I can just pick up the weights and go straight up. Is there anything wrong with that?
>>
>>40880190
just do OHP with a barbell

you'll be forced to push it correctly
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.