[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this zero carb/all meat diet thing that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: large.jpg (355KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
355KB, 1536x2048px
What do you think of this zero carb/all meat diet thing that has been going around lately... are these people crazy or onto something?
>>
Never heard of it. Would definitely need tons of organ meat to get micronutrients
>>
It's Fucking delicious
>>
Isn't that what Atkins is?
>>
sounds like it would destroy ur anus in a few days
>>
>>40879618
good if you intend to only weightlift and not jog at all but you will just meat an early death by heart attack
>>
>>40879660
>citation needed

>you will post a citation over 50 years old and think you are right while still believing the world is flat because a citation from 400 years ago said so.

Alt F4 kid and never come to my realm again.
>>
>>40879618
I do nothing but meat, eggs, dairy and salads when I cut every year. It's pretty good. Simple, easy to hit your protein and fat macros, while keeping a large deficit, and it supresses appetite.
>>
>>40879618

>zero carb = all meat

dumb as fuck
>>
>>40879618

It helps minimize hunger which makes losing weight easier, but the keto diet gave me liquid shits all day every day.
>>
>>40879825
Oh the ironing

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00325481.1990.11704514
>>
I did something like it called the anti inflammation diet. It was pretty good but I didn't have the time or money to cook all that meat and veggies. Let alone chew like a fucking horse. Also my breath smelled and I farted and shit all the time. I'll probably do it again soon
>>
>>40879825
How long ago was it discovered that the earth is round?
>>
File: 87979.jpg (56KB, 403x298px) Image search: [Google]
87979.jpg
56KB, 403x298px
Eat your veggies, Frank!
>>
>>40879881
2000 years. some greek cunts through eclipses
>>
>>40879618
You're going to get all kinds of butt cancer if you eat that way.
>>
>>40880065
this

You want a healthy prostate buddy
>>
>>40879834
True dat
>>
>>40880065
not without sugar you wont
>>
>>40879618
It's EXTREMELY unhealthy. Googling keto diet and reading through the first few google results is tragic and funny at the same time.

Low-carb in general is pretty bad. Eat your fruits/vegetables/legumes folks.
>>
>>40880019
Thats wrong you retard, its closer to 3000 years ago, and they went to different cities very far away then compared the sun and stars
>>
>>40879618

>Cancer
>Heart disease
>Constipation

Pick all of them
>>
>>40881415
> vegans actually believe this
>>
>>40881507
>retards are capable of operating a computer
>>
If you are talking about keto, it's not all meat. In fact, it's more fat based rather than protein.

It's perfect for cuts, plus carbs taste like shit.

>eating sugar
>eating bread
>eating pasta

yuck
>>
>>40881540
>plus carbs taste like shit
This is so utterly and completely stupid it is just amazing. How uneducated and delusional do you have to be to believe that? Disregarding the by far most important macro nutrition-wise, basically the source of life.

>>eating sugar
Don't eat sugar.
>>eating bread
There are awesome and healthy breads.
>>eating pasta
Wholemeal pasta is way better than any kind of meat.
>>
>>40880609
The sad thing is that low-carb is not inherently bad. You can eat healthy and low-carb/keto. But that's not what most people following this diet do.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.