[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ wear outside the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: boots.jpg (3MB, 3873x2719px) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
3MB, 3873x2719px
What does /fit/ wear outside the gym?
>>
>>40879145
clothes, usually
>>
>>40879145

Typically I wear clothing. Except while showering, then I wear nothing.
>>
>>40879145
Hi! You seem to have opened the wrong category from the 4chan homepage. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay. Likely you meant to open Random, known as /b/, rather than the page meant for fitness related topics. Of course, I am more than happy to help out, as I said, we all make mistakes. In the future, just make sure you double check the content of your post and make sure it's related to the category you're working with. Now, you have a great day!
>>
>>40879169
"thread locked"
>>
Fabrics, wrapped around most of my body. I usually leave my face unwrapped.
>>
>>40879564
>face unwrapped

Inshallah
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (1MB, 2963x4192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
1MB, 2963x4192px
>>40879145
Confidence and charisma.

When I get home I take that off and cry myself to sleep or rationalize suicide.
>>
>>40879145
>>/fa/
>>
Looking for shoes to wear in uni with jeans most of the time or maybe shorts.

Will brown chukkas go well with khaki shorts? What kind of shoes should I get? Or do I go for blue suede ones

But I'm not sure about blue suede with dark blue jeans
>>
File: 1456018030505.png (875KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1456018030505.png
875KB, 1653x1023px
>Implying I go outside other than to go to the gym, work and go to the blood bank.

My life is misery.
>>
>>40879877
Bump
>>
>>40879877
I think it takes a certain kind of person to wear chukkas with shorts, and I'm not that person. If you've ever worn a scarf without a jacket, or argued about the difference between a trilby and a fedora, you might be that type of person. Boat shoes are always a safe bet with shorts.
>>
>>40880480
Wew thanks. Thanks a lot actually

Budget is low so brown chukkas with jeans and chinos and boat shoes with shorts seems alright?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.