[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does chewing gum help jaw gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: chadstehtics.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
chadstehtics.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
It worked for this guy on lookism

http://lookism.net/Thread-HOPE-Proof-of-Jaw-before-and-after-chewing-GUM-GIFS
>>
>jaw went from a 7 to a 10
>in only 2 weeks
>from just chewing gum
I want this to be real but I feel like he just got implants.
>>
File: asdasdasd.png (24KB, 148x69px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.png
24KB, 148x69px
I've been chewing gum for like two years just out of habit. The only difference I've noticed is the muscles at the corner of my jaw on both sides are really thick. As in pic related.

That coupled with TMJ is not worth the extra 4mm width you get from chewing gum all day.
>>
Yes mastic gum will give you have gainz.
>>
>>40879730
Jaw*
>>
>>40877647
op I do chin exercises like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlsTUlHduks

but I open my mouth more and then resist so it hits my jaw too. I don't do it often because it tightens my jaw too much and I sing, but I think it works. you should feel your chin muscles DOMS the next day as proof that it works if you do it properly. I also did his cheek exercises for a while, and the lip one I liked too. I would post a pic of my jaw/cheek right now but I'm going to sleep. anyway they work, there's also another exercise that I like for the cheeks and its basically put your fingers pushing towards your nose from each side and smile against your fingers .. so you are pushing <--- o.o ----> that way with your cheeks and -----> o.o <------ with your fingers. I still have a narrow head but my jaw is more square now and I have good 3d cheeks all around.
>>
>>40878247
A lot hop of shit like Tren too.

The jaw can definitely be enlarged with chewing but it'll take a few months rather than weeks.
>>
i wish i could do roids to get jaw gainz but i want to stay natty for lifting
>>
>>40877647
One time, I took Adderall and to avoid the feeling of dry mouth, I popped in a strip of gum. And because you get so energetic and motivate under amphetamines, I chewed the shit out of that piece of gum. Next morning, my jaw was sore and experienced sweet jaw gains.
>>
>>40877647
>take a fuck load of stims
>chew gum while on stims

Repeat process over several months and enjoy your sweet jaw gains
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.