[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl routines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Fernanda-D'avila&sue-lasmar.jpg (83KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
Fernanda-D'avila&sue-lasmar.jpg
83KB, 620x827px
Dear /fit/ in the last 5 years you took a great part in making me who I am today and I would like to pass that all to my gf but I know fuckall about how females should train. Can you please help me out once more and recommend a good routine for her? She's going to the gym 3 times a week, did some crossfit and knows the basic lifts and all but whatever I put together for her just doesn't feel right somehow... probably because I only know how to build a routine for myself and girls should train differently. She has trouble building glutes so something glutes heavy would probably fit better.

tldr; recommend a routine for my girl
>>
Sue Lasmar (on right) is the ULTIMATE WAIFU
>>
>>40874677
>recommend a routine for my girl
Read the sticky

No but seriously, do it yourself you lazy cunt
If youre unable to coach your gf pass her over to a more capable man
>>
Just make her a cardio bunny
>>
>>40874796
that's very helpful of you.
>>
File: GF routine.jpg (71KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
GF routine.jpg
71KB, 640x569px
>>40874677
I made pic related for my gf, goal is to get a nice butt legs and tad thicc.

3 main lifts for linear progress, doing it 3x8 instead of 3x5 bc girls can handle higher reps for given %RM. Leg presses, good mornings, glutes isos and calf raises, all these are done focusing on get reps done nice and clean; start on the lower end of reps (5x15), progress till 5x20 and increase loads, rinse and repeat.

She's been making great gains on it over the last couple months, btw, definitely getting thicc.
>>
>>40874677
Literally just do the same as you and spot her. Start with the bar, if she can't lift that use small dumbells until she can. Women should be training just like men, the same lifts.

If you want to target glutes add weighted thrusts and donkey kicks as accessory exercises.

I do this:

3x5 OHP
3x5 Bench
3x5 Squat
3x5 Deadlift
3x15 Pullup
3x15 Chinup
3xfailure Dips
3x8 Dumbell rows
3x8 Bicep curls
3x8 Delt raises

Obviously scale back certain things or add in certain things for what muscles she wants to build. It's super important to train both upper and lower body, especially for women. Do not just train lower, that's not good.
>>
Women should train the same way as men. They aren't going to get big or bulky unless they start taking gear. Go heavy and go hard.
>>
H I P T H R U S T S
>>
>>40874677

Here's what I do
Leg Day
>3sets 12-15reps Kettle squats
>3s 12-15r weighted lunges per leg
>3s 20r Leg Extensions
>3s 20r seated leg curls

Upper body day
I switch it up a lot, but make sure you get everything in. I usually do isolation movements for my upper body because I found that they work better.

Abs
For this, literally have her go on YouTube and find a 30 minute ab workout. It's pretty basic but it works.

+cardio because I like to run
>>
>>40874677
Me on the right
>>
>>40876779
But are you thicc or a musclefu
>>
>>40874677
STRONG CURVES BY BRET C

search for its pdf version and teach her any of the lifts she has trouble with like hip thrusts or rows or anything

the guy who made it is literally known as the "glute guy"
>>
Why would you have her train any differently from yourself? I have my gf train with me and do everything I do, just with a lower weight.
>>
File: 1489295581959.png (146KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1489295581959.png
146KB, 1100x1100px
>>40875435
no bench?????

>>40874677
jfc op just have her run SL 5x5 with a core routine, pullups/pullodwns, and 2 other assistance exercises pulled from a pool of hip thrusts, calf raises, and curls. That shit is designed to work for everyone.

For the core stuff I like the progression Steve Cook lays out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaD6j_iPNc0
It should run her/you about 10 minutes on top of the SL5x5 and assistance work you do, total length for every workout should be 60-80 minutes.

on the off days just have her run c25k or in the event she's already a cardio bunny do a 10k progression program

you could probably do the cardio progression with her since you're likely 0 cardio all lifting like the rest of /fit/, and for her it'll be nice to have someone progressing and struggling alongside.
>>
File: 70xqmt.gif (2MB, 350x326px) Image search: [Google]
70xqmt.gif
2MB, 350x326px
>>40874677
These bitches are models. They aint fit. Hope they get aids.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.