[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
3KB, 168x168px
Super sharp lower back pain third rep of second squat set 95 kg

What the fuck happened?
>>
You just entered Snap City
>>
You fell for the meme and went below parallel
>>
>>40873693
Is it all over for me? I am serious guys
>>
>>40873681
stop squatting and deadlifting. yes, you can make amazing gains with heavy squats and deads but if you fuck up even once you're going to be hurting for a long time. do leg extensions and leg curls instead.
>>
>he squats and deadlifts despite not being powerlifter
>>
The pain is slowly moving away doing bench press right now

Had to stop squats

Not sure if I should do deadlifts
>>
>>40873745
You're fucking joking right? For the love of God, pls don't.
>>
>>40873745

Your abs are too weak for the weight you're moving
>>
>>40873768
Man I hope this doesnt fuck me up

For the first time i experience good change and suddenly this happened

I think i went too low and accidentally made a buttwink

I have the video will be rewatching several times
>>
>>40873843
post video here.

general ideas:
get olympic shoes
get good
get stronger abs
reverse hypers + hypers will heal you slowly

good luck friendo
>>
>>40873710
If it's herniated stop lifting if youre in pain go to the er immediately and get a Mri. I've had a bulged disc for months it hurts but it can be fixed.
>>
>>40873681
if it's bad enough see a doc

otherwise for low back pain these two stretches are a fucking miracle

http://www.exrx.net/Stretches/Hamstrings/StandingCrossLeg.html
http://www.exrx.net/Stretches/GluteusMaximus/ProneGlute.html

any kind of tightness in your lower body tugging on your low back, these take care of
>>
>>40873681
In all seriousness you fucking pulled a muscle, rest for a week or go reallly light. If its gone in 2 weeks never worry about it again. Stretch more and work on form.
>>
OP I had something similar recently and went to a physio and RMT
To my surprise, despite the acute, local pain, it was actually just a muscle problem. There's a place in the lower back where the QL muscle junctions with the erector spinae, so stretching my QL and glutes ended the pain immediately.
>>
>>40873681
>DOING SQUATS
>NOT A POWERLIFTER
LOL, YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE MEMES DIDN'T YOU?
I ACTUALLY CAN'T COMPREHEND HOW GULLIBLE SOME PEOPLE ARE.

>squats and oats hurr durr
>many kg on your spine no problem, just watch yer form breh ;)))
epic
>>
>>40874913
bro I got the best gains both size and strength wise doing SS

it was all my fault, I was not very focused during that rep

my back hurts right now but not that bad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.