[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point going to the gym if you can only go once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Is there any point going to the gym if you can only go once or twice a week?
>>
yes. you can make a little progress going once a week, and two is fine, although not optimal
>>
>>40871054
Yeah. Just dont expect to get maximum gains
>>
>>40871054
If you only go once a week I'd do an intense full body workout with lots of volume
>>
>>40871054
No, I go 5 days a week and even my gains are slow as fuck
>>
Go to the gym twice a week, do squat, deadlift, bench, maybe OHP, and then do calisthenics the rest of the time. If you do your cardio aswell you will get prison ripped but have joocy glutes at the same time.
>>
Alphadestiny's naturally enhanced program is twice a week. You can also run his free novice program twice a week. Basically 1-2x a week full body with calesthenics as the other anons mentioned
>>
File: 1490696294421.jpg (30KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1490696294421.jpg
30KB, 500x467px
>>40871125
>I go 5 days a week
>my gains are slow as fuck

You should go 7 days a week.
>>
>>40871351
This

If I miss a day my gains pretty much stop >>40871351
>>
>>40871351

>not going 9 days a week
>>
>>40871054
2 Times per week fullbody and you make 90% of possible gains if your program is not absolute shit
>>
3 times a week with high volume full body and a rest day between days works fine. I don't pin and my body reacts to this the best.

If you have crazy muscle repair rate you could probably do 4-5 times a week full body, but I wouldn't push it, as you won't be as productive per lift.
>>
>>40871351
No, you shouldn't.

Rest days are important your CNS
>>
>>40872503
I was born in the gym and there I've stayed my whole life.
>>
File: xhxjNkg.jpg (30KB, 700x664px) Image search: [Google]
xhxjNkg.jpg
30KB, 700x664px
>>40872571
>so new
>so innocent
Leave this place before the taint takes hold of you.
>>
>>40872593
No
>>
I've made plenty of gains going twice a week.
>>
>>40871062
Alphadestiny NE is twice a week full body
>>
>>40871351
>not going 7 weeks a day
implying you will ever make it, brah
>>
>>40872635
he's an advanced lifter tho
>>
>>40872635
>Alphadestiny
I take that as a no
>>
>>40871054
of course. you can even go a bit harder than usual because you have plenty of time to recover. this could be both a good and a bad thing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.