[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting my diet today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: fatass.jpg (752KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
fatass.jpg
752KB, 1456x2592px
Not doing anything too major at first. Mostly going to cut out non-water fluids, especially ones high in sugar. Also going to be doing a food journal with some rough calorie counting to make myself more aware of it.

Tired of being shitty and fat. Need to lose 30lbs in 3 months.

Any advice or derision is much appreciated.
>>
Do cardio while you're on a diet.

You'll lose weight much faster, tubs.
>>
High intensive trainin while fasting
>>
don't do much cardio
don't count your calories
do IF
do keto, or at the very least, cut out all processed carbs
don't do IIFYM, it does not work
"a calorie is a calorie" is not true
remember that obesity is a hormonal issue, it's nothing to do with an ""energy imbalance""

good luck
>>
whats your height/weight? exercise experience?
>>
>>40870380
5ft 11.5 inches
~245lbs

Ive done some light home workouts before. The one time I actually lost the most/made the most progress was a bit unhealthy; basically replaced dealing with interpersonal problems with exercise.

I tend towards situps, push ups, squat thrusts, and some aerobic jogging. Gym isnt really an option. I've got a small bench and a set of hand weights (2x3lb, 2x5lb, and 2x8lb).
>>
How I did it: got a food scale, counted calories and use my fat secret (phone app) to keep track of calories. Then I implemented IF (16h / 8h) split where I only eat during certain time. I ate 1400-1500 kcal / day. I lost 11 kg in 45 days using this, from 102 kg to 91 kg.

It's not as hard as you think
>>
>>40870316
Looks like Alex Jones.
>>
>>40870371
>don't do much cardio
>don't count your calories
>do IF
>do keto

I hope you get raped.
>>
>>40870536
Not enough chesthair
This fag is for sure drinking unfiltered water.
>>
>>40870371
low tier bait
>>
>>40870316
Where did you come up with the 30 pound number? That's just the start for you bud
>>
>>40870561
>>40870590
believe what you want, kids
>>
File: suicide.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
>>40870602
yes, im aware. but My sister's wedding is in 3 months, and I've been sort of planning a trip to meet a potential hook up in the summer. A 30lb loss would be enough for me to manage those without killing myself.
>>
File: download.jpg (19KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 201x251px
>>40870316
I'm not sure about everyone else but I would suggest you maybe abandon the diet and just start lifting heavy while eating moderately healthy.

You'll start seeing gains while not having to fuss over dieting and after maybe a year when you're built-fat you'll feel like wanting to show off your gains and will have more discipline and motivation to diet properly.

Most people I meet who start dieting and exercising at the same time tend to abandon both in the long run because its too much of a hastle. I would suggest getting some self discipline first by mastering going to the gym every other day and then when it becomes a norm you can move onto cutting and getting ripped. But do what you want to.
>>
I'm in the same spot as you op

Also need to get to at least 210 by june for the military
>>
File: 1450045882720.png (201KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1450045882720.png
201KB, 500x373px
>>40870371
>dont do much cardio
>dont count calories
>>
>>40870316
>starting my diet
>diet
>not an overhaul of your eating habits that you stick to for the rest of your life
Say hello to your regained weight after a few months (if you even last that long)
>>
>>40870619
>My sister's wedding is in 3 months, and I've been sort of planning a trip to meet a potential hook up in the summer.
Oh it's a short term fatty goals episode
Not going to make it.
Stay away from the DNP generals
>>
>>40872423
>>40872448
I should clarify. I;m not going to stop, long term. I've been a fatass for too long and I'm going to change, but it takes time ti build habits. I'm just looking for all sorts of pointers etc.

Bottom line it comes down to simply being in control of your own life and deciding to change. When I say 'diet' I don't mean gimmick diets or anything. I mean to do a longer term total shift, but it can't be done in a day.

And its not a short term thing. If I go meet this potential boyfriend and it goes well, im not suddenly going to be okay with being a fatass around him. For both of us, when I get there, I'm going to stay there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.