[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FuckAlcohol/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

25 days sober and it keeps getting harder.

Fuck the Liquid Jew.
>>
>>40863776
... Liquid Jew?

Fuck right off you weak bitch.
>>
>>40863795
>>
>>40863776
You ever go to AA? It's kind of fun cause you can talk to them about all the weirdos shit alcoholics do, and they've been. Lots of pervs tho, so watch out.
>>
>>40863776
Woke up last sunday with fuck all in my bank, mad hangover, and a shithole messy apartment. Really a wake up call to get my shit together. Fuck alcohol.
>>
>>40863929

Pervs eh? Damaged girls for my plunder you say?
>>
>>40863954
Like I'd leave parties or friends at the bar early because I'd want to get reeeaally drunk on my own. Alcoholics do weird shit.
>>
>go out with friends the other night
>they work late so it's already 11
>want to go to a bar in fucking long beach (40 minutes away)
>no DD so we have to pay for a cab
>already $10 deep and haven't fucking drank anything
>go to club
>it's crazy busy
>a shot costs $12, double costs nearly $20
>Beers cost $10 each
>Don't want the extra calories, get whiskey
>kicked out at close (3 AM)
>friends still want to drink
>go to shit-tier bar and spend another hour there
>don't get home until 4:30 AM
>feel like shit

fucking alcohol man
>>
>>40863954

Nothing kept me away from the bottle until I swore an oath to God that I would stop for 10 years (3 days a year for special occasions though). Before I never made it more than 5 days... now I'm on day 25 because I put my soul on the line, no choice.

If you are a believer, don't swear that oath until you're truly ready. But dude, my energy levels are OFF THE FUCKING CHART.
>>
Went from drinking a 12 pack/fifth of booze a few times a week to only having drank twice in the past 3 weeks. My doctor wants me to quit completely because of psych drugs but idk. Honestly the motivation to hit my calorie goals has been the most effective for stopping.
>>
>>40863964
Try adding 5 x10 at like 60% 1rm as an accessory to your working sets. Feels good and helps me break plateaus.
>>
>>40864086

wat
>>
>>40863964
Yea girls that have sucked nigger dicks for heroin, it's full of drug addicts and alcoholics some of the shittiest people I have met on earth have been from AA/NA, as anon stated lots of sexual predators also. But shit it helped me get off drugs and alcohol, I went religiously for 3 years and then stopped because I couldn't stand how fake most of the people were. If you really want to quit it's def worth a try tho.
>>
>>40863776
Or just drink socially once or twice a month
>>
>tfw drink at home for a slight buzz once or twice a month

It's really not that hard bros
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.