[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey could use some advice on this mental health tfw gf topic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
12KB, 300x300px
Hey could use some advice on this mental health tfw gf topic.

I'm not normally the suspicious type but last night I was joking around with my gf of almost 2 years snapchat and when I accidentally pressed send snap I noticed the send list and her ex was like 8th place in the recent category.

I don't know much about snapchat because I never had it but she told me she blocked him on everything and doesn't talk to him. but I took her phone and saw a convo she had with him last July talking crap about me. to be fair we were in a big argument and I was being an ass hole but still wtf. And the convo was fragmented and I believe the majority of the convos were not there (if anyone could explain that)

She's saying that he's back on her snapchat just in the last couple of weeks because she unblocked and added him in July when she was mad at me but he just accepted her request in the last couple weeks.

She says his old spot in her recent list was taken back when he was re-added but I think that's bullshit right?

She also said that any snaps she mightve sent to him would of been because she included him in multi recipient snaps with pics of me and her and stuff so that she could make him feel bad because he fucked with her mind in the past. but she insists she wasn't trying to make him jealous.

would he be in the recent list if she included him in a multi recipient message or does the mean that she has been privately messaging him?

The truth is however that I don't believe that she cheated on me because of the circumstances and how risky and hard it would have been to do that for her. plus he's overweight ugly and apparently has a micro penis. so I think that there is a chance that she just has no friends so she hits him up when she's mad at me so at least she can have someone to talk to even with no intention of cheating but i don't know..
>>
>>40858112
She's probably cheating on you brah
>>
>>40858112
She either is cheating or is going to cheat. This is not a mentally stable female. I would start breaking it off asap.

> He has a micropenis
Every girl says that to her current boyfriend about their Exs. The dick wasn't that small or bad if she stayed with him.
>>
>>40858175
You don't go talking shit about your significant other to your old dude even if you're mad. From experience bro, drop her or give her an ultimatum. These years are too short to be stressing about a woman and her bad choices. "Love is learning to deal with each other" is bullshit. Time is the only thing you can't get back in life. Don't waste your on someone else.
>>
>>40858280
Yeah that's kinda how I feel.. anyone with insight on how snapchat works as far as recent list goes?
>>
You wrote a huge long thing here are the facts you gave us look at them yourself

1. You girlfriend is in contact with her ex
2. Your girlfriend makes a habit out of running to exes when her current upsets her

They fuckin. Move on.
>>
Stop being so fucking insecure, recently added people do appear on the recent list.
why are you even going thru her convos, unless she gave you permission just tell her that you don't appreciate that she vents with her ex
>>
>>40858112
Recently added people do appear in the recents list, and sending out a snap to multiple people does put them in the recent list
>>
>>40858423
I never have before until I saw his name there and snatched it away right in front of her when she panicked after me seeing the name.

the problem is I don't see how she can be fantasizing about making him regret leaving her by showing him pics of us with her looking hot etc and not plan on cheating on me eventually.

And all I saw was a chat log with a couple sentences she I guess forgot to delete. who knows if she sent him nudes or anything else like that
>>
Start detaching anon and keep your eyes open. You might need to end this relationship soon.
>>
>>40858112
Yep she's definitely up to some shady shit. Dump her.
>>
I'm a grill and I can tell you now if she's snapping him and talking shit about you to him, she's definitely invested in him some way whether it's mental or physical idfk. She's cheating and lying to you. Don't give her the satisfaction of leaving you for him. Leave her. Watch her pout and cry when you cut it off talking about how she's going to delete him, blah blah. Like no just stfu hoe you should have never been talking to your ex in the first place that's like the ultimate taboo.
>>
>>40858112
did you get a gut feeling? if so she cheated
>>
>>40858112
She's cheating on you. She's giving way to many excuses.
>>
>>40858423
BETA KEK

Seriously OP you already know the answer, I'm sure you are young, but break up now. Definitely not worth all the problems
>>
The reason you are seeing fragmented texts is because snap deletes messages unless you want to save them. When you press the big blue send button the first option to send it to would be her "best friends" these are the people that she snaps the most. Although if she doesn't snap a lot she won't have best friends and "recents" would go there. If she just added him then he would be there whether or not she snaps him or not. He would be in the recent no matter if she sent a mass or private message. The only way to tell if it was private would be if there was a blue box next to his name, which means she sent him a text via snap.
>>
The deleted messages are your main concern.

Get rid
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.