[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My waifu is a crossfitter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0397.jpg (409KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0397.jpg
409KB, 1280x1920px
I'm conflicted about this because on the one hand she is the purest maiden, but on the other she does kipping pull ups
>>
>>40857726
>2017
>still believes there is something inherently wrong with kipping pull ups.
strict and kipping pullups are two different exercises that can both have a place in a training repertoire.
>>
crossfit is great for women and turns men into women
>>
>>40857726
I used to be all >tfw to smart to crossfit
but then I met some crossfit guys, and they're the most /fit/ persons I've come across

all the huge muscle/low bodyfat guys at my gym do crossfit. I mean it's probably bad for the joints but it makes people real /fit/, you guys give it a way bad reputation for no reason
>>
>>40858650
I mean yeah you can also argue jet rocket assisted bench is an exercise. It's just retarded. It removes quality and focuses entirely on quantity.
>>
>>40858650
if having healthy joints isn't a concern to you, sure

in 10 years every other cross-shitter is going to be arthiritic and need joint replacements, just like the faggots who "jogged" a lot in the 90s and are paying for it now
>>
>>40858676
because they're on gear you fucking dimwit. if they can afford crossfit do you think paying for sterons is going to be an issue?
>>
>>40858756
everyone's on gear according to you guys. One of my closer friends is a crosshitter and he's natty, also a lot more athletic than I am
>>
>>40858798
Not that guy, but PTs at a lot of gyms push sterons, crossfit has a reputation for it so very likely the dude's on gear.

It's a fairly natural result of a general push to be better at a lot of things and the tendency of crossfit to injure people. So many turn to roids in the hope of recovering from an injury.
>>
>>40858650
>someone actually justifying arguably the worst exercise in crossfit
everyday we stray further and further from God's light
>>
File: snapcity.jpg (56KB, 427x428px) Image search: [Google]
snapcity.jpg
56KB, 427x428px
>>40857726
Pic in OP is what he thinks Crossfitters look like

When they look more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hjeb1YCR3M
>>
>>40858871
I really don't think the dude's on gear. We have pretty much identical bench/deadlift/ohp, it's just that he can do muscle ups, do handstands, good oly lifts etc that impresses me. You don't need gear for that
>>
>>40858925
Don't be surprised if he hurts himself if some PT offers him a flu shot.
>>
>>40857726
>one handed kipping pullups
Crossfitters be crazy
>>
>>40858684
>>40858737
>>40858906
it's like the difference between a deadlift and a clean pull.
Sure the deadlift is easier to learn and perhaps less injury prone due to being less explosive. That doesn't mean the clean pull is a useless exercise.
There is no movement that is inherently 'bad' for you. Your body can adapt to a lot of stressors including kipping pull ups. Joint wear and tear is just a fact of life, you shouldnt let that stop you from practicing sports you enjoy.
Thousands of kids play football for decades. Do some of them suffer from joint degradation later in life? Sure. Are you going to tell me noone should be playinf football anymore, we should all be doing strict pull ups, squats, deads and benching all of our lives? gtfo
>>
>>40859685

OMG, idk you existed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.