[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to drink alot of sugary drinks to assist a bulk, as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Sugary-drinks.jpg (42KB, 520x379px) Image search: [Google]
Sugary-drinks.jpg
42KB, 520x379px
Is it ok to drink alot of sugary drinks to assist a bulk, as long as i fit my macros?
>>
thats what i keep telling myself but probably not
>>
>>40857474
Fuck no. Sodas make you cramp like a mother fucker.
>>
Lol yeah bro i do this all the time. If it wasnt for rum n cokes and beer i would never be able to bulk. Might wanna brush your teeth more often if you are drinking a lot of soda though
>>
>>40857474
Man, I miss lime Coke. That stuff was good. Pepsi Twist as well.

Anyway.

>Is it ok to drink alot of sugary drinks to assist a bulk, as long as i fit my macros?
It depends. I mean, Jay Cutler used to drink Coke all the time after his workouts for a sugar spike. But he was using massive amounts of insulin and needed fast acting sugars to avoid going into a coma. The average person who drinks soda as part of a bulk is probably just going to get fat.
>>
File: erbench.jpg (22KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
erbench.jpg
22KB, 640x426px
>>40857628
>massive amounts of insulin

Did he just tell you this out of the blue sky ?
From where did you get this information ?
>>
File: 1427719822366.jpg (14KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1427719822366.jpg
14KB, 221x246px
Stop drinking soda
>>
>>40857628
this is true, some of the mass monster bodybuilders drink lots of soda. however most of them look like turds
>>
"Ok" is up to interpretation. Depends on what your goal is and how much fat you're willing to gain during your bulk. It's pure sugar so it's not going straight into your muscles
>>
>>40857656
He's an IFBB pro bodybuilder who won the Mr. Olympia multiple times. That alone tells you he's used insulin, GH and steroids, plus fat burners like T3 and Cleb. But at training and nutrition seminars, he says he used to consume 900g of carbs per day when gaining size. Do the math.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON3cyfOAk-U
>>
Liquid calories is a no go In most cases
>>
just drink chocolate milk; you're going get a kidney stone the size of a fucking almond drinking soda to bulk
>>
>Falling for the liquid jew

Yea goy, drink it all he he..
>>
Sugar is poison
>>
>drinking soda to reach daily carb macros
you need some brain gains
>>
>>40857474
I thought not but Micheal Phelps drinks about 1l of monster a day, so i don't know man
>>
>>40857474
>high fructose corn syrup
>50% of products that contained it in a FDA Study in 2009 said they contained traces of mercury

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/26/AR2009012601831.html
>>
>>40859648
the michael phelps diet is bull shit, a professional athlete no matter how many calories burned would not eat like that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.