[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yohimbine advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1473917567025.jpg (12KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1473917567025.jpg
12KB, 560x315px
Alright boys give me a rundown of what I can expect with yohimbine
Bought it because I wanted to test it as pre-workout substance and because i've been sick lately so my libido sunk in a bit and i still want to deliver during sex

Is it Überboner level shit or will it basically just give me a decent hard one?
How is it if taken before a training session? I don't expect it to be on DMMA/DMHA level but I hope it's a decent boost
>>
File: 1490465209798.png (65KB, 1410x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490465209798.png
65KB, 1410x680px
As I understand, it is more of a fat burner than a pre-workout (may be the same thing for you depending on what you do).
After reading tons of opinions the common point is that you sweat like a motherfucker, with the occasional boner if taken with caffeine.
>>
>>40856970
Currently I'm on strict hypertrophy type shit 5-6 times a week and I was expecting a sort of energy boost so that I don't always have to time insulin spiking or take DMMA preworks that leave me retarded overdrive mode lol
As for the boner thing: How intense is the effect
>>
>>40856911
>of what I can expect with yohimbine
Similar to caffeine but without the stimulation and with slightly more appetite suppression

Never noticed any sex drive changes, never got hardons or anything on it more than I regularly did at least
>>
>>40856911
I'm taking it right now. I notice next to nothing just a mild suppression of my appetite. I took 12.5mg this morning, fasted with two cups of coffee. I'm sure there's some variation in terms of potency from bottle to bottle so I don't know if i got a bunk batch. Bought the primaforce HCl version.

I'm 6'4 205 cutting to 190. Been on it for week, not too impressed.
>>
Yohimbe gives boners? I need some.

>be fat 4chan neet
>"make it" at 30
>now attractive and employed, but still hold remnants of social awkwardness
>make out with 19 year old
>do it a bunch of times
>she wants to fuck
>intense performance
>i'm too nervous to get hard

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>40857245
performance anxiety*
>>
>>40857245
Your problem is in your head, not your dick.
Btw, Yohimbe is the plant, Yohimbine is the extract.
>>
>>40857137
it is more noticeable at lower bf% and you also aren't taking your full recommended dose
>>
>>40857388
>you also aren't taking your full recommended dose
Yeah I know I'm slowly increasing the dose just in case something happens. NExt week I'll take 17.5mg. If I had to guess Id say I'm around 15-18% body fat so I know it may not be as effective.

Still gonna keep doing it for a few weeks because it's so cheap I figure why the hell not. With my caloric deficit I'm losing a pound and a half a week, just hoping in the next few weeks it may speed things up.
>>
>>40857245
same happens to me except im 22
you gotta get used to girl to overcome performance anxiety. Although i couldnt get hard first 3 times when things got to le sexy time, I slept with 4 girls. It just takes time to get to know them and feel relaxed arround.
Guess one night stands arent for everybody
>>
File: 1459485032881.gif (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459485032881.gif
44KB, 600x600px
>>40857245

listen my aspie friend. this is something my own aspie self took a long time to realize.

sometimes you gotta listen to what your dick is saying. sometimes your dick knows better. and your dick might telling you that messing around with a 19 year old isnt in your best interests
>>
>>40856970

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405

NIH article confirms this. might have to pick some up myself
>>
would yohimbine be good to do a lean bulk from skinnyfat? take it and do cardio for fat loss but then do a full body routine to build muscle?
>>
File: tmp_2155-track364852301.jpg (269KB, 1420x2180px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2155-track364852301.jpg
269KB, 1420x2180px
What would be the recommended amount of yohimbine take? Just bought some 5mg pills and it only says to take it once a day. Should I stick to that or up the dosage? I'm also taking it 150 mg of dmha twice a day by the way. Picture of me currently as well. Dropped 50 pounds already and trying to get rid of the rest of it.
>>
>>40857605

>If I had to guess Id say I'm around 15-18% body fat

then why take yohimbine? If you aren't atleast 10% you are basically just wasting your money. Fatass.
>>
>>40856911
There is no evidence that yohimbine acts as an aphrodisiac. It is, however, a sick stimulant but you have to take on an empty stomach. Pairs fantastically with caffeine if you like the cracked out restless energy.
>>
>>40859501
Yohimbine is pretty powerful, probably start at 1 pill a day, increase as necessary. I had 3mg pills started at one, eventually upped to 2 after a month or so and that was plenty.
>>
>>40859700
Alright thanks. I'll probably wait a month or so as well and up the dosage when my tolerance is built up some.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.