[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is chewing tobacco as bad for you as cocaine? You technically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Is chewing tobacco as bad for you as cocaine?

You technically get 6x as much nicotine in your system than tobacco.
>>
>>40850832
Cigarettes*
>>
I overdosed on cocaine once and almost died.
>>
It's an excellent diet supplement to boost metabolism and reduce hunger
>>
Get swedish snus. It's steam pasteurized, not fermented like dip or american "snus". Much less carcinogens.
>>
File: 1392590346442.png (225KB, 517x445px) Image search: [Google]
1392590346442.png
225KB, 517x445px
>>40850832
>that first dip of the day
>>
>>40850832
i never did any drugs in my life, but i swear chewing tobacco sounds so tempting

i like to pretend it tastes like really good gum and is really chewy and tastes delicous
>>
>>40850832
http://www.smokeysnuff.com/index.html
>>
>>40852839
The smell alone is enough to make me vomit. It's fucking gross, even the flavors you think will be good taste like shit. 0/10 will never do again
>>
Nicotine is a neuroprotectant and can help reduce the chances of Parkinson's disease.
>>
File: RB2.jpg (32KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
RB2.jpg
32KB, 600x497px
>>40850832
It gives you different types of cancer than cigarettes do but the overall rate of getting cancer is about the same but if you live you look like a deformed freak like this
>>40850849
Caffeine will do just as well and it's not nearly as addictive or dangerous.
>>40850841
Did you talk to God anon? Did he have anything to say?
>>
>>40850832
>>40850832
Brother, just stop. It has been a year and I'm glad I quit. Granted, it took me a cunt of an ex wife to make me quit but you can too. It can take a toll like evrything else but it is one thing you can stop.
>>
>>40852839
You don't chew chewing tobacco like gum...
Get a wad, chew it a bit, spit the excess juice and let the rest just sit. Spit if you need to. If it loses flavor, chew again.
Do not ever swallow.
>>
>>40853642
>Did you talk to God anon? Did he have anything to say?

Its weird you would ask me that, because yeah. I did. He asked me why I shot a fatal amount of cocaine into my arm and asked me if it was because I wanted to die. I said no, and then I became lucid in the middle of a massive seizure. I don't really believe in God or an afterlife so I just assume it was a dream or whatever.
>>
>>40855848
that was not god, that was the doc my man
>>
>>40855848

>Mainlining cocaine

Why would anyone ever do this ? Are the track marks even worth the high v. snorting the shit ?

(I don't even indulge anymore, crystal MDMA 3-4x a year but little else)
>>
>>40853642
Is that Leafy's dad?
>>
>>40855908
It's incredibly dangerous, but it gives you a bell ringer and a rush like you wouldn't believe. Its like getting smashed in the head with a euphoria brick. I would bang coke until I couldn't see straight.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.