[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is butt wink actually a problem or not? And if it is, how to fix it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: butt-wink.jpg (67KB, 500x427px)
butt-wink.jpg
67KB, 500x427px
Is butt wink actually a problem or not?

And if it is, how to fix it?
>>
>>40849352
not really no, unless you look like fucking quasimodo when you're all the way down it really doesn't fucking matter

if your hips don't go down at least a little it means you have some hyperextension issues
>>
>>40849383
I hope this is true.

I've had two guys at the gym tell me I had bad form and was going to break my back because not sticking my ass out enough at the bottom, but they don't actually squat, in fact the only people I've ever seen squatting there just do half or quarter squats.
>>
>>40849411
i'm specifically reffering to below the 90 degree zone, having a straight back at 90 degrees is paramount, but below that it's doesn't matter nearly as much as the average dudebro thinks. Just keep it in mind and squat like you always do
>>
it is fixed by breaking at the knee and not at the hip
>>
How does one fix folding forward on squats?

I don't personally have the problem but my workout buddy does and he looks ridiculous. It's like he gets to parallel and then just folds his entire upper body forwards thinking he's going below parallel.
>>
>>40849546
Yeah I know, my back is perfectly straight until after I break parallel. Thanks.

I need to stop listening to advice from people in the gym I think. I think I strained a muscle trying to correct my form that day.
>>
>>40849563
Brace your core or lower the weight and work his way back up with proper form
>>
>>40849352
Butt wink is a load of bullshit. Its all about position of feet in my eyes. Different pelvic sizes have different stance needs. I'm a girl who needs a narrower stence as I have wide hips so there is enough space for my torso to fit. A guy with slim hips will need a wider stance so they can fit between their legs.

Assholes are trying to push "Correct and perfect" movement all the time. They look at the degree of the heel, angle of the pelvis etc and ignore the different proportions. I'm 162 cm with short legs and long torso so my body stays more upright then someone with longer legs.

Yes it's true to break at the knee instead of the hips first but the fact of the matter is it will correct itself when the load is a stress. The body will have to. So it's not a big deal or anything to be worried about.
>>
Butt wink is the way your body is telling you that it is time for taking a dump.
>>
>>40850223
Rhode Island?
>>
>>40849352
>is straining your L4-S1 vertebrae repetetively under hundreds of pounds of mass actually a problem?
Yes it is
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.