[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get to gym >immediately have to shit AAAAHHHHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3179.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3179.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>get to gym
>immediately have to shit
AAAAHHHHH
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>take a shit
>now leaving ass juice on the benches
>>
>>40848167
Be thankful. I can only shit every 3rd or 4th day Sand can't even get everything out.
>>
>>40848579
I'm sure people have already suggested fiber, so what's the deal? Won't you take the advice or is there something else wrong with you?
>>
>>40848641
I eat one big oat meal per day. It's not helping.
>>
>>40848652
Don't whine about digestion problems if your nutrition is shit.
>>
File: 1409033659863.jpg (94KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1409033659863.jpg
94KB, 500x667px
>always go to the gym at a certain time in the morning
>wake up needing to take a shit
>go to the gym without taking a shit so I'm not late
>>
I always shit at the gym before my training. Tends to be on the sloppy side though, real pain in the arse to deal with but #whateverittakes
>>
>>40848760
Oats are bad?
>>
>>40848850
Everything is bad if you eat massive amounts of it with nothing else to mix it up. You'd have digestion problems if you ate three steaks in a row (nothing else) or if you drank two litres of orange juice, even though both of these things are healthy when consumed in normal amounts.
>>
File: dv.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dv.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
>not carrying around wet wipes to fully clean ur arse after a messy shit
>>
>>40848921
I eat it with quark, bananas, apples, cereal, milk and some seeds. I fail how to see that's bad for my digestion.
>>
>>40848942
First of all, we don't know if it's actually the oatmeal causing the problem. That's just what you suggested. Secondly, my hunch was that the AMOUNT (of those things) you eat in one sitting may be the problem, since you said "big". What do you want to hear now? That because all these things are generally considered to be "healthy foods" they couldn't possibly clash with your digestive tract? That no amount of them could ever become a problem since they're supposed to be healthy?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.