[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucking raging at the gym right now /fit/ I just attempted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8073.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8073.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
Im fucking raging at the gym right now /fit/

I just attempted a 2pl8 PR on bench for 5 reps.

I hit 4 reps, struggling and fail on 5th. Some weird dude near me saves my life and helps pull the bar off me.

As i thank him and rerack the weights i notice the guy fucking put a plate on the bar while i was resting. He was the ONLY dude in the gym.

It was only 2.5kg but i feel it fucked up my set, it was that 5th rep that did it.

So my question is, what do i do?

Should i deload as Texas Method recommends or shall i attempt 2pl8 again in 2 weeks time?
>>
>>40845789
your entire post made no sense
>>
>in 2 weeks

What
>>
>reverse gains goblin
wew
>>
>>40845789
I have a similar story
>40y/o dude doing curls dressed like he buys all his clothes at zumiez
>snapback, wifebeater with name brand plastered across in cursive, puffy etnies shoes with those weed pattern socks and of course beats headphones
>leave for water fountain like i do after every set
>come back and dude is sitting on my bench
>looks at me for a second and then gets up and starts pacing around looking like hes in a bad mood
>finish another set, go for more water
>come back and dude is just pacing by the curl stuff
>do another set, sit up and catch him looking at me
>go to take bars off and there's a 5 plate missing from one side
>look over and the dude is walking out
>know he took it off cause i autistically line the bar up perfectly every set and I saw the plate on there

Never saw him again
>>
>>40845789
whup his ass if you see him again, tell the gym management

it's not cool.

now fucking put 2pl8 + the 2.5 and rep the shit because he probably put it on there knowing you'd fail so he could come and save you. ruin his fantasies.
>>
>>40846780

Someone put more weight on his bar when he was resting and didnt notice
>>
>>40847152
FUCK
>>
>>40845789
Why are you doing TM when youre still so weak? Serious question.
>>
>>40845789

>not counting the plates before every set and checking to make sure they are snug against each other.
>>
motherfucker better not have also put the clips on the bar too, you'll have to calculation the weight + clippers now
>>
>>40845789
Did you immediately ask 'Did you put this extra weight on one side of the bar you cunt?'
>>
File: IMG_4148.jpg (124KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4148.jpg
124KB, 1000x847px
>>40845789
>britbong thinks 5 extra pounds nearly killed him

I legit can't tell if this is a joke post or if you guys are really that pussy.
>>
>>40847068
hahahaahahahahaha
>>
>>40848713
Lift your max 5 reps, lets say it's 225 lbs.
Now lift it with 230 lbs, but have it set up with 90 lbs on one side, and 95lbs on the other.

It fucks you up, because obviously it will.
>>
File: 1406207875715.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1406207875715.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>40846973
>>
>>40848224
Whats a better routine?
>>
>>40848713
Are you a moron? Its called a PR for a reason. If you can "just add 5lbs!" To everything Then you will be super strong
>>
>>40850725
It's fine, everybody is different. Don't mind the idiot. Guy was just suggesting, that some people, who are twenty and/or eat very well and/or don't have stress and/or are genetically gifted and/or sleep enough, get to a 2pl8 bench and more on SS alone, before they have to add volume and progress weekly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.