[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

/fit/ can lifting make you look like the guy on the left if you look like the guy on the right?
>>
>>40844251
No.

But think about this. Would you rather be fat and ugly? Or fit and ugly?
>>
>>40844273
Life is extremely unfair.

If the guy on the left started lifting he would max out at a 10/10 while the guy on the left will be a 5-6/10.

They live in two completely different worlds.
>>
>>40844287
Yes. This is true
>I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all
>>
File: yRedBhh.jpg (243KB, 779x851px) Image search: [Google]
yRedBhh.jpg
243KB, 779x851px
>>40844287
but he already is a 10/10
>>
File: tumblr_l8bwz2Iue51qd9xs3o1_540.jpg (70KB, 538x718px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l8bwz2Iue51qd9xs3o1_540.jpg
70KB, 538x718px
>>40844352
He would become a 10+

I can't comprehend how genetics can make 1 person look so perfect while almost everyone else pales in comparison.
>>
>>40844251
Would you be rather glorified mannequin or artist that makes the exposition? (like it or not, fashion and clothes are a form of art)
>>
>>40844391
>glorified mannequin

Implying that male models aren't the peak of what human beauty could achieve.

Literature, art and even wars have been fought over extreme beauty.
>>
>>40844251
kek, that guy in the OP pic is hideous. He looks like one of those russian doll girls who had surgery to look like fkn barbies.
>>
>>40844440
Do you know how nogs think classical music is boring? Because they lack the capacity to truly ever understand it.

In a way i envy you.
>>
>>40844437
That is a beauty that is, not beauty that creates. Beauty of artist's brain is one that creates.
Would you rather be the producer or the product?
>>
>>40844352
>EXPOSED! candid shot of lord Beerus
>>
>>40844514
The artist in this case only enhances his beauty. His beauty both is the producer and the product.

Only a very small percentage of humans are born with this gift.
>>
>>40844437
top fuckin kek
>>
>>40844461
You've really been brainwashed by all the lookism shit you've been reading. That guy looks like he has downs. His eyes are weird and too wide apart and he looks nothing like a clasically good looking guy that slays a lot of pussy. The guy in >>40844373 looks much better.

And you're a faggot, of course.
>>
>>40844437
>caring about beauty

I'd rather be a 5/10 looking pilot than be a 10/10 male model desu senpai
>>
File: Jordan-Barrett1.jpg (91KB, 670x430px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan-Barrett1.jpg
91KB, 670x430px
>>40844587
Like i said, you will never get it.
Extreme beauty is very intimidating to people who lack the capacity to understand it.
>>
>>40844599
>Wanting to be a glorified bus driver instead of the champion of the people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.