[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat fag here. 18 and 95kg. 6ft tall. My diet currently consists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: m.jpg (32KB, 480x578px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
32KB, 480x578px
fat fag here. 18 and 95kg. 6ft tall.

My diet currently consists off McDonalds 1ce a week, some other fast food another day. And home cooked meals the other 5 days

I barely drink water, normally some form of soda or ice tea. around 2l a day.

What size should portions be for someone of my age and height. and if i cut out soda and mcdonalds competently would i notice a difference or are they not that bad.

Also how much water should i drink a day? 1l,2l,3l etc.
>>
read the sticky

count calories

contain yourself to the /fat/ thread
>>
>1ce

Stopped reading there. Thread hidden.
>>
>>40842955
That sticky was like 5 pages long. I read like a page and didnt see anything.

How do i count calories, how do i know what shits worth in calories and how much i should consume.

if i eat under recommended calories, or only eat every 2nd day would i lose weight faster.

I read something that said that humans couldnt use there body fats as "fuel" like other animals. Is that true?
>>
>>40842976
>That sticky was like 5 pages long. I read like a page and didnt see anything.

this is a bait thread or you have no real desire to better yourself
>>
>>40842963
Im drunk. sad. lonely. and depressed. I dont care about spelling/grammar on an anonymous online forum

Ive never visited /fit/ before. Mainly /a/ /b/ /f/ and /h/.

I seriously want to lose some weight, but i dont know how much i should eat (how to count calories etc)
>>
>>40842997
>>40842955
>>
>>40842991
No.

The sticky just looked like rules. i saw nothing about how to count calories. or how to find out how much calories shits worth.

if im wrong tell me and ill go read it, but creating a thread was easier and i thought id get a more direct answer to my specific question
>>
Im going to read the entire sticky now. Let this thread 404 or mods delete it.

After ive read it ill create a new thread if i have anything to say.
>>
>>40843013

you have a homemade meal made from x different items

you weigh the items and google their caloric content and add up what's in the entire thing, then you divide by the size of your portion

this will require a cheap food scale, a little bit of effort and some rudimentary math

when you're purchasing fast food from say mcdonalds there's generally information online about the caloric content, although fast food is so calorie dense that you shouldn't ever eat it

eat less calories than you need and you'll lose weight

you can lose weight eating only mcdicks if you eat little enough but since the quality of the food is trash you'll feel like trash

get acquainted with the macro and micronutrinents in food and what they do to your body and you'll be able to decide on what food is good and what food is bad in no time
>>
>>40843013
If you're this retarded you'll never get anywhere. Just give up now and save yourself the trouble.
>>
stop drinking sugary fucking drinks holy shit its amazing how many fat cunts drink coke and other shit look at the amount of sugar in them
>>
>>40842944
1. get MyFitnessPal
2. track EVERYTHING you put into your mouth, solid or liquid
3. stick to a diet 500 kcal below your TDEE (google it and don't fucking lie on the calculators!)

Following these 3 steps will teach you what portions of what foods you can eat. It's guaranteed weight loss if you stick to it.

4. optional: Eat foods that are rich in protein/low in carbs and have lots of low-cal vegetables on the side. (Rule 2 still applies!!) If they taste like shit you either just aren't used to them yet or need to add salt/pepper/spices of your choice. Following step 4 will help to not make you want to kill yourself while following steps 1-3 because the food will actually satisfy your hunger.

I would drink water or tea (regular, sugar free tea you prepare yourself!), about 2l a day. Plain water will taste terrible which will make you not want to drink it at first, once you get used to it it's great. Just have a bottle near you at all times.

McDonalds is fine once in a while, as long as you stick to 1-3. But getting all your kcal for the day from a McD meal will probably lead to hunger later in the day, so watch out!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.