[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: OrigStats.png (4KB, 231x164px) Image search: [Google]
OrigStats.png
4KB, 231x164px
hello there /fit/ I'm a robot from /r9k/ and I think I've been apocapilled hard enough to rethink my life decisions up until this point.
>be me
>binge watching MMA/Boxing/Muay Thai/General /fit/ness videos
>see lardo in a video
>20% body fat
lmao what a fat shit how does one even have 20% body fat
>calculates body fat
>21%
>mfw I also learned that I'm a manlet
>fuck
what do I do guys? I'm only 18 so I still live with mommy and go to high school
>inb4 underaged b& BTFO
and I don't want to end up a fat useless NEET like the rest of my home board.
What do I eat and how might my school's lunch affect my diet? I live in Texas if that helps any.
I'm currently also looking for other workout routines that don't involve buying weights because I'm a poorfag, but I might get a heavybag because those are useful and maybe I could learn some kind of martial art in the process of getting /fit/?
There's a Planet Fitness a little over a mile from my house that I can walk to or are gyms just a meme?
pic related those are my stats
>>
File: 1410713420017.png (996KB, 1407x2226px) Image search: [Google]
1410713420017.png
996KB, 1407x2226px
Eat less, move more.
wd
>MMA videos
>/fit/ related
lol
>>
>>40838184
>move more
what kind of movement? Should I focus on cardio or weight lifting kinds of exercises for dropping fat, also should I lose fat BEFORE I try to build muscle, or should I just try and build it at the same time so when it does come off I don't look like a skelly?
>>
File: Flooreos recipe.png (17KB, 300x125px) Image search: [Google]
Flooreos recipe.png
17KB, 300x125px
>>40838236
>what kind of movement?
That depends on what your goals are. To be honest though, at this point, it doesn't matter. From the way it sounds the main thing you're worried about is being fat/overweight. To solve that, you really only need to focus on the first part of the formula, eating less.
>>
Read sticky, track calories, if u want to look even better, lift weights. Bmi and bf estimators are usely bs though unless you think you look fat
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
THE
FUCKING
>>
File: help.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>40838287
>That depends on what your goals are
I want to become Chad if I can pls? Chad/Stacey memes aside I'd be ecstatic if I got in a proper shape that is aesthetically pleasing to look at. A visibly well toned physique so to speak.
you are right though, I should probably work on not getting winded climbing the stairs before I can hope for that. How long does this kind of stuff normally take? I don't want to get discouraged if I don't get the results I hoped for.
>>40838351
>unless you think you look fat
I didn't think so until recently but I've started putting on weight out of nowhere and I'm worried it's only getting worse.
>>40838364
I'm not only asking questions answered in the sticky you dip, but I may or may not be reading through it right now...
>>
>>40838236
Losing weight is mostly about nutrition. Calories in/calories out plus low carb is simple enough. You can do intermittent fasting as well to help you along. Get down to a healthy weight then do a combination of cardio, mobility, and strength training. You should start doing cardio now but pick something low impact since you're such a fat fuck.
>>
>>40838423
>low impact
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>40838403
>I want to become Chad if I can pls?
Becoming a true chad requires lifting hard and a bit of juice. Losing weight and getting shredded is enough for most people to mire you though
>>
>>40838512
>I browse /r9k/ daily
>implying becoming a chad of any kind is attainable
Sorry anon, but my autism is off the charts, but I'm more than happy with becoming a normalfag like you guys one day.
>>
>>40838545
You don't have to become Chad, Destroyer of Sloots to improve as a person. Start small like Baby Steps in 'What About Bob?' Focus on making yourself just a little bit better every day and eventually you'll be amazed how far you've come.

t. ex 28 year old virgin
>>
>>40838652
That's what I'm hoping for
>>
>>40838236
This is going to blow your mind, but this board has a sticky. You should read it.
>>
>>40838722
I did.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.