[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you turds actually work hard in the gym? I swear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1490301264989.jpg (36KB, 435x334px)
1490301264989.jpg
36KB, 435x334px
how many of you turds actually work hard in the gym? I swear everytime I go i am the only one drenched in sweat and I am gassed by the end of my workout. All i see are

>girls doing meme exercises
>guys doing brosplits
>black guys with terrible form
>the occasional compound lifter
>>
Not everyone who works hard sweats that much it's mainly just fat neckbeards like you who start sweating from bending down to pick the dumbbells up
>>
>>40838158
doesn't fucking matter how quickly I push the weight.

Only way I'm sweating bullets is if I:

1. Do cardio (xd)

2. Wear a hoodie+sweatpants on a hot day in the gym (y tho)

So yes
>>
>>40838158
i don't sweat, like ever. i can't even remember the last time i sweated. maybe because i'm thin?
>>
File: brad 2.png (50KB, 368x379px) Image search: [Google]
brad 2.png
50KB, 368x379px
I spend three hours at the gym, four times a week. Yeah, I have a job - it's mostly compound exercises with accessories.

This is the closest thing to killing myself I can get.
>>
You sweat cause your body needs cooling down, it is hot cause you're doing work, if you're not sweating you're not close to working hard enough, enjoy your no gains
>>
>>40838205
OP here. im 5'11" 205 with an oly lifter physique because I do mostly compound lifts. I do my reps hard and explosively and I think a lot of people just arent working hard enough in the gym.
>>
>>40838158
>Black guys with terrible form

Is this really a thing?
>>
File: 1487775887857.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487775887857.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>40838348
this
>>
>>40838363
not even op but yes most of the black guys I see load high weights and do half reps or back bends in order to """"""""complete"""""" the reps
>>
>>40838205
>tfw lanklet and i sweat like a dog
it's weird because it's not that bad when i do cardio
>>
jelly white boys detected
>>
>>40838158

I dont sweat as massive amount but my face goes reallyyy red, especially on bench and deadlifts
>>
>>40838158
Sweating occurs because an exercise is causing your entire body to work so hard that your temperature rises and your body has to sweat to compensate. Admittedly many people don't work hard in the gym, but if you're not doing multiple runs of your gym sets then you probably won't sweat either. You also might not sweat if your weights are very close to your limit. E.G., I can go to the gym for an hour working my ass off, but won't sweat because the weight is so close to my limit that my exercises are more short burst than long-term intensity.

When I play tennis though, I come out looking like I just took a fucking shower because it's just burst running and sprints over and over again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.