[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Need to improve cardiovascular fitness in the next two weeks in order to complete the following.

Drag a hose reel from an appliance for 25 metres, then jog back 25 metres
Pick up and carry 2 coiled 70 mm hoses for 100 metres
Carry 1 coiled 70 mm hose at chest height for 25 metres, and then jog back 75 metres
Pick up and carry a 2.4 metre suction hose and basket strainer for 100 metres, then jog back 100 metres
Pick up and carry a simulated ‘Light Portable Pump’ for 100 metres (weighing approximately 30kgs).

Best way to do this? Sprints, long distance running or what, also what's the best way to deal with shine splints, seems to be whats holding me back from pushing on.
>>
Um if that is your fire fitness test and you can't complete it please don't join the fire service. That is normie tier shit and if you can't do it you're gonna get someone killed
>>
>>40838138
Shuttle runs, farmer carrys, ohp

Shit i dont know, shouldnt be that hars to figure out. Sounds easy bucko.
>>
curious how you got in to or at least close to firefighting

I plan on learning how to be a firefighter as I go to trade school to be an electrician. to qualify for volunteer work to start off I just need a clean record and basic medical training, but after that it starts getting tricky with hazmat certificates, class 3 licenses, journeyman degrees, and first responder high level licenses among other things.

where did you get or where do you plan on getting started?
>>
>>40840294
Here in Florida you need to be an EMT first, so start there
>>
>best way to deal with shine splints
have fun in living hell anon
>>
>>40838138
Firefighter here. What the fuck are you doing asking this shit 2 weeks out from your test? You have known the physical requirements for the test since you applied and you're only doing something that about it now? You should walk around able to pass that piss easy test. Get off 4chan and go train.
>>
>>40839557
>>40841093
This
>>
>>40841093
You're not a firefighter
>>
>>40841304
I am indeed.
>>
>>40838138
HIIT for running
>>
>>40838138
save cuz cario is important
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.