[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I drink 12+ beers a day can I still make gains or is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

If I drink 12+ beers a day can I still make gains or is there no point going to the gym?
>>
>>40838111
na you wont make gains drinking, i just quit
>>
>>40838111

its like the opposite of a curl bro. no pecs and some big thighs.
>>
How bad is red wine.
>>
>>40838111
Yes, you'll have less time to drink beer.
>>
>>40838122
>implying fighters want to train chest for size
>>
>>40838111
Yeah I know alcoholics who are swole
>>
10+ year (former) alcoholic here.

Look, if you drink enough to get drunk everyday, you're wasting your time. I know it's fun as fuck, or at least you think it is for now.

Once you replace your drinking habit with healthier hobbies/interests, you'll forget all about it. If you can quit cold turkey without any withdrawal symptoms you're ahead of the game. If you're so far gone that you have sweats, shakes, night terrors, or can't sleep at all for a few days, that's even more reason to give it up.

Remember, you're not giving it up forever. You're giving up drinking everyday by yourself so you can live long enough to enjoy drinking with others on special occasions in the years to come.

12+ beers a day for one is just too damn much extra liquid to be wasting your time with, when I drank I'd just drink vodka. And eat. When you're drunk you can't really tell you're full so you keep eating.
>>
>>40838181
This
>>
>>40838111
I love you, 12+ beers anon.
>>
>>40838111
Checked

>>40838181
This guy is right. I would drink 6+ beers a day. Once you drink enough alcohol your body focuses on pushing out the alcohol more than building muscle so it's more or less a waste of time. It can be done, but it'll happen slower
>>
>>40838181
This guy is absolutely right, I used to drink 10+ beers and once I reduced that I lost considerable amount of fat, though I replaced the beers with strong liquor
>>
>>40838111

>drinking massive amounts of carbs every day
>somehow this doesnt seem as bad as drinking 6+ liters of soda
>it's literally the same thing, plus a hangover

Don't fall for the alcohol Jew, anon. It took years of my life that I'm fighting to get back every day.
>>
>>40838984
Booze gets you drunk, soda doesn't do shit
>>
I switched up my 3 beers to 2 moscow mules with diet ginger beer.
>>
>>40838131
one glass every other night/ a night is ok, if not actually good for you (unless that's just a meme)
>>
Don't drink during week. Get plowed all weekend. Win win. Now.my tolerance went down. 3 or 4 good ipas will knock me down now.
>>
>>40838111
If you're drinking 12 beers a day you're a fucking waste of skin.
No you won't make it, not at lifting and not in life.
sage
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.