[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

How many of you lift to compensate for being ugly/manlet?
>>
i lift so the day passes faster and i'm that much closer to being dead
>>
>>40832163
I lift therefore I can.
>>
/fit/ in the middle
>>
>>40832163
Me, i am a ugly manlet, but at least I am trying to control what I can
>>
>>40832190
>a ugly
You're stupid too
>>
>>40832189
No joke but i know this small guy IRL. He lives in newcastle, gateshead area, goes to the same gym as me. I've bought LSD from him in the past.
>>
File: 17MK2ki[1].jpg (405KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
17MK2ki[1].jpg
405KB, 1083x634px
>>40832212
is it this guy?
>>
>>40832212
>compensating your manlet status by being a tough dealer
lmao that's really fucking pathetic.
>>
>>40832212
>I've bought LSD from him in the past.
Would be freaky to trip with him. Like a real life gnome.
>>
>>40832163
i have a resting bitch face and i'm a 5/10. compensating that isn't really easy, but being /fit/ helps
>>
People have been telling me I'm good looking my whole life, but I'm 5'10 so I'll never know what its like to be a real person. I just lift because it feels good to actually have control over something in my life and in this cold empty meaningless existence.
>>
>>40832727
> gnome
would recommend
https://twitter.com/wyrdright
>>
>>40832163
I lift to compensate my height and dick size.

>born in Scandinavia
>only 6'0''
>dick 6.4'' with 5.5'' circumference
>>
>>40832163
My height and face are average. I lift to compensate for my shit personality.
>>
>>40832163
Manlets are the only ones who are aesthetic, most lanklets have shit physiques
>>
>>40834389
You're women are getting fucked by shitskin manlets so I doubt that's the problem.
>>
>>40832203
Being short makes someone stupid?

>strong logic
>>
>>40834458
>implying im Swedish

sweden lost their right to call themself part of scandinavia the day they invited all those niggers and shitskins
>>
>>40834389
Iktf. I'm from the Dinaric Alps and only 6'5.
>>
>>40834458
>fucked
you mean legally raped? cuz it sure as fuck isnt consensual most of the time
>>
>>40834484
Don't pretend you're any different. I have friends living in Oslo, and they tell me things aren't much better there.
>>
>>40832212
is his nam luke? i bought sid from him too, really strong sid too
>>
>>40834639
Things aren't much better in London, Paris, Berlin, Brussels, etc... either. Western civilization is pretty much fucked when you get right down to it.
>>
>>40834639
But that's JUST Oslo, the rest of Norway is an Aryan paradise.
>>
>>40832163
Compensating for facial features here.
6'2" so no problems there but I do wish I had a stronger jawline.
>>
Phil heath is a phaggot but he's going to be remembered for eternity as winning the most olympias and having one of the most complete physiques of all time. The tall guy in the pic is some random autist dutch nerd who's call to fame is taking pics next to accomplished bodybuilders. Ask again who's compensating?
>>
Correction: Phil heath is on his way to win the most consecutive mr O wins. Behind arnold , yates, ronnie, and haney
>>
>>40834480
>anon literally described why the other anon was stupid
>anon didn't even mention the height of that other fag
If you're the shoty, you're even more stupid. If you're not, then you're just as stupid as someone who says "a ugly".
>>
The way I see it, any man who is able to should also lift. So yeah, I lift and I'm a manlet at 5'6". Don't know how not lifting or improving myself would somehow make me taller.

After all it's of vital importance that I do my best to appeal a bunch of autistic, wrist cutting faggots on a Zimbabwean Ibex-buggering image board.
>>
>>40832878
Are you really serious or just trying to be funny?
>>
>>40835026
For how long?
>>
Me me me
>5'6"
>painfully average penis
Gotta bring something to the table
>>
>>40836391
What do you mean?
>>
>>40832163
I'm compensating for autism tbqhfam
>>
>>40832163
Bald

I wanted to lift before though, it's just that now that I'm bald there's an extra reason
>>
>>40832163
i've always been a pretty boy. worked out great in the years leading up to adulthood, but as a man you realize women don't exactly like slender boys.

so i lift.

the main reason i lift is because being strong is fucking awesome
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.