[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rows:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

Which row is best row?
>>
>>40831724
Dumbell seal row
Bent over row
Machine row
Boat row
>>
I like t-bar and kroc rows. Sometimes I do horizontal rows with the cable machine.
>>
rows are an inherently cheaty exercise, whichever you feel most comfortable is fine
>>
i do yates and pendlay alternating because i feel like that will prevent me from overworking one side v the other. i also dont have my back parallel but at a slight incline. id like to start T-bar instead though
>>
>>40831724
I do dumbell rows because I was cheating like fuck doing bent over barbell rows
>>
Pendlay, seated with cable and dumbbell rows.
>>
>>40831724
Kroc rows all the way.
>>
For me, inverted rows on rings with elevated feet and twisting the arms (from pronated to supinated grip) is the best. It's hard to cheat and easy on the lower back. Obvious downside is that you can't increase the intensity easily. I also do different types of rows with weights/cable, but it's just awesome to include this exercise in the package.
>>
>>40831724
Close grip strict form barbell rows get the best stretch and activation for me. And it's easy to progress on
>>
>>40831830
I've tried doing dumbbell rows for a while. But it never felt right.
>>
>>40831724
whats considered a good amount of weight for pendlay rows?

i can do 135 for 5 but i feel that is pretty much the least you should do
>>
>>40833351
Pendlay Rows are an option at symmetricstrength.com; at my weight I'm apparently already in the intermediate range with less than 135 lbs.
>>
>>40833351

100 kgs
>>
kroc rows are the best
>>
A lot of people ITT are saying Kroc. I agree but I don't really have a good reason, they're just the most comfortable for me.
>>
>>40832332
You've gotta pull the dumbbell toward your hips, not straight up toward your ribs. And actively engage your lats. For me, they feel orgasmic by the time I hit my last set. Really weird sensation, but welcome.
>>
>>40832110
easy to progress? okey so you do like 600lbs for reps strict? stop lying
>>
BB row or die
>>
T-Bar
Dumbbell
Cable
Barbell
>>
>>40831724
Tfw barbelled rowed 185lbs for 6 yesterday, tfw can only do 155lb bench for 5 . Guys what's happening?
>>
>>40834407
cant cheat on bench
>>
how do you "cheat" doing rows? asking so I can make sure i'm not cheating, obvi.
>>
>>40834436
Creating momentum by moving your whole upper body back.
>>
>>40834407
Just do tbar ffs anon

>don't have to worry about form (for the most part cause its hard to fuck up)
>easier to load and rack the weight
>>
>>40834414
Not cheating xd ,and yes you can you weenie just do a ppwerlifting style bench with no Rom and boom I can do plates
>>
>>40834407
You're supposed to be able to pull more than you push. Your body is working correctly.
>>
>>40834449
thanks, i'll watch for that
>>
>>40834407
I pendlay row more than I bench too. Wouldn't be too worried about it, not like it'll fuck up your posture like having too strong a chest relative to back would.
>>
>>40831724
Bent-over cable rows for heavier weights, bent-over barbell row for lighter weights.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.