[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched Pumping Iron. Why was Arnold such a cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 51wBH1ObR+L._SX522_[1].jpg (20KB, 368x276px) Image search: [Google]
51wBH1ObR+L._SX522_[1].jpg
20KB, 368x276px
Just watched Pumping Iron.

Why was Arnold such a cunt?
>>
>>40830446
because it made for a more interesting movie, he was acting
>>
Because he is a cunt

He is also massively overrated as a bodybuilder

Arnold's Pro "Highlights"

>1970 NABBA Mr. Universe - professional in London, England. Who cares?
>1970 AAU Pro Mr. World in Columbus, Ohio. Sergio entered the competition after showing up only to watch Vasily Alexeev clean and jerk 500 in an exhibition, so Arnold walked away with an easy victory against one day-of entry Oliva and perrenial bridesmaid-in-competitions Dave Draper.
>1970 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York. Beat one guy who previously won uncontested.
>1971 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Paris, France. Beat two guys, one of whom was 50.
>1972 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Essen, Germany. Beat three disqualified opponents.
>1973 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York. Beat a guy he outweighed by 50 lbs and the sliced and diced but totally outmassed Serge Nubret, because Sergio was so pissed at Weider's shenanigans, tomfoolery, and balderdash to bother showing up.
>1974 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York. Beat one unseasoned competitor and two guys he outweighed by 50 lbs.
>1975 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Pretoria, South Africa. In his final lackluster Olympia victory before retiring, Arnold again defeated the Hulk, Serge Nubret, and a handful of guys who weighed what Arnold weighed in high school, all while competing light and having only trained a couple of months for the event.
>1980 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Sydney, Australia. Arnold is handed a victory in what is widely considered a fixed competition against decent competition, though seven of them would be considered "manlets" under today's standards because they weighed less than most novice lifters can bench.
>>
several reasons.

1. arnold is kind of a sociopath

2. arnold has been doing everything to suceed in life since he was a little boy. to him, wanting something and achieving it are a given. he has never had respect or interest in -normal- people.

3. he was acting a bit cause lou was deaf and couldnt play an interesting villain as he drew sympathy from people. arnold and thhe director then decided to make him the arnold tze bad guy and he went over the top.

4. arnold had the mind, ethic, and accomplishments of a champion. he never hid it or diminished it. he always placed himself first in life. this attitude might come off as selfish or arrogant but he never gave two shits about what anyone thought either.
>>
it's been awhile since I saw that documentary. but the takeaways:

>arnold smokes a blunt
straight edge fags btfo
>that fucking asshole stole Mike Katz' favorite t-shirt
>>
>>40830696
that was staged. mike just lost his shirt,'and they later shot their planning to hide it to psych him out and pretended it happened that way.
>>
>>40830666
> champion
> success comes from jamming needles in his ass
wew lad
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 500x346px
You faggots can't handle his chadliness
>>
>>40830719
Yeah well your dad made you jamming his dick in your mothers ass and i wouldn't call that a success either
>>
>>40830455
being this mad
>>
File: Download.jpg (9KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
9KB, 238x212px
>>40830446
because the movie is 50% acted to make a story line and structure the movie
>>
>>40830455
So, he beat the competition every time?
>>
>>40830719
He's rich, famous, a legendary bodybuilder & actor, and now he's even a governor.
Sounds like a champ to me.
>>
>>40830737
>made you
>in your mothers ass
Wat?
>>
>>40832499
Having something go this far over your head

Here's your spoon

He's implying that guy is a piece of shit
>>
>>40832517
I don't know, mate. You can't make shit by jamming your dick into someone's anus. That's not how shit's produced.
>>
>>40830446

Because he's a villain you can love
>>
>>40830719
he jams needles in his ass, succeeds
you jam needles up your ass, no one gives a fuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.