[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YHCL thread, bitches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
Oh shit, nucka. It's time for a yohimbine questions thread. Ask your shit, get some answers.

Want to show those yohimbine acquired abs? Post em.

Want to show off them chests with a before/after yohimbine "gyno" reduction? Do it.

Ask shit, share shit, post shit, whatevashit.
>>
What is the optimal amount of BF % to take yohimbine at and should I walk or do a slow jog while on it. I keep seeing conflicting ways to workout while on it
>>
>>40826472
As long as you use it in a fasted state, I don't think it matters

Do IF & yohimbine for max effect
>>
>>40826472
If you're just a general fatty then EC is better than Yoh. Yoh is when for when you've gotten rid of all the easy to lose fat and are trying to get rid of stubborn shit/reveal abs.
>>
>>40826521
I'm about 20% body fat. At 6'1". I lost 10% and 30 pounds on a cut. Do you think I can get down to 15% with it or would it be overall better to just stick to a cut, and work at it long term then.
>>
How do you get ephedrine?
>>
>>40826629
If you're an amerifag, walmart pharmacy. Ask for bronkaid.

Need to be 18+ and have a valid ID.

>>40826615
You can use it either way, it's just more effective when you are lower bf%. It will do the same thing, it just won't seem like it's working because you're still losing fat everywhere else.
>>
>>40826701
Thanks anon. I actually have Bronkaid lying around from a shitty cough I had. No idea it had ephedrine guess I'm just a retard
>>
>>40826715
Imo primatine tablets work better
2 tablets & 300mg of caffeine works best for me 3x a day.... But I'm heavy & been on stims for about 9months

Gotta die from something
>>
>>40826701
Thanks for the help anon
>>
>>40826767
Primatene is the same shit, just more expensive.

Why would it work any better?
>>
Just started this shit 2 days ago.

I'm taking 7.5mg in the morning with a cup of over priced delicious and strong hipster coffee. I don't feel any difference at all on it. I make sure I'm fasted and wait around 3 hours after to eat. I know you don't take this to feel different but to burn fat, but shouldn't I feel something? Anything at all? I bought the primaforce hcl version.

I'm gonna go up to 10mg tomorrow morning. Any reasons I shouldn't? I'm 6'4 205 right now cutting to around 190.
>>
File: 1377643232901.png (225KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1377643232901.png
225KB, 922x882px
anyone got a source for this stuff in Canada, I bought some on fitnessone last year but seems like the site has gone private or some shit.
'
>>
had to stop. 5 days using it and my blood pressure went to outer space. headache lasted 3 days.
>>
File: kitty.jpg (362KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
362KB, 1024x1280px
>>40827945
Liftmode has it in fine powdered form, but you need to be logged in to their site to see it.

https://liftmode.com/aphrodisiac/yohimbine.html
>>
>>40827905
can you do math?
I started 3 days ago, did my first full dose today, 177 lb so i took 6 2.5mg caps, if you're 205 you gotta take even more than that, if you don't feel anything with 3 then take your full dose tomorrow you should notice a difference
>>
I tried taking a capsule of yohimbine 451 from GNC after waking up before going to the gym. It fucked with my workouts because I felt ready to hurl the entire time. Gave up after four days. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>40829920
Don't be a pussy you will get used to it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.