/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

supplements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: yum.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
are there any that skinny mtfs should be taking? in combination with strength training ofc
>>
milk
>>
>>40822880
You're going to get a lot of hate in this thread. I just want you to know, in no uncertain terms, that it isn't because you are a tranny. It's because your threads are retarded, you are retarded, and your vegan shilling is condescending bullshit.

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>40823355
I hate him because he's a tranny

>>40822880
just fucking kill yourself already.
>>
Bleach
>>
Rubbing alcohol
>>
menstrual blood
>>
>>40822880
>genderless ginger person
>vegan

You live in Portland, San Francisco, or Seattle.
Your major is computer science.
You're a "lesbian"
You like video games and anime.
You are anti-GamerGate and have a an active twitter account.
You are in your 20s.
You hate RuPaul.
How many did I get right?
>>
>>40822880
Kill yourself faggot
>>
Cyanide
>>
Arsenic
>>
Methylated spirits
>>
File: dothing.png (170KB, 500x818px) Image search: [Google]
dothing.png
170KB, 500x818px
>>40823446
>You live in Portland, San Francisco, or Seattle.
nope
>Your major is computer science.
no. was considering it and am taking a comp sci course now to try it out but think i'm going back to nursing
>You're a "lesbian"
no. been with one girl, and a handful of men. prefer men
>You like video games and anime.
isn't this true of literally everyone under the age of 40?
>You are anti-GamerGate and have a an active twitter account.
i never understood gamer gate. seems like a waste of time even caring about it. idk which side of the issue "anti-gamergate" would even put me on. i've literally never posted to twitter and only downloaded it to follow president trump. then i couldn't figure out how to do that right away and deleted it
>You are in your 20s.
yes
>You hate RuPaul.
no
>How many did I get right?

also guys this is kind of a serious thread. let's talk about creatine and bcaas and hemp protein powder and stuff.
>>
File: happy.jpg (129KB, 516x1548px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
129KB, 516x1548px
trying one last time :(
>>
>>40823355
>that it isn't because you are a tranny
They aren't a tranny nor a vegan in the first place. Just some fat fuck from /b/ doing some retarded roleplaying like trappy. Just report his threads for being off-topic and wait until his ban
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.