[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and have some fine lines on my forehead, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8085.jpg (371KB, 1694x1210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8085.jpg
371KB, 1694x1210px
I'm 24 and have some fine lines on my forehead, what do?
>>
fine lines on your forehead? better kill yourself!
>>
>>40819736
are you fucking serious? get fucked, ballerina
>>
File: file.png (185KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
185KB, 300x300px
>>40819736
you got like nothing there you sperglord

unless you actively raise your eyebrows like pic related you're not gonna notice anything special until your 30s
>>
You have a bigger problem with your hairline
>>
>>40819736
You arent 18 moron, you're going to have some lines. You werent under the impression that lifting would offset ageing hopefully
>>
>>40819736
That's normal. Being almost completely bald at 24 isn't. Get on Propecia ASAP.
>>
retinol & sunscreen
>>
>>40819767
This fucking expression right here

It's always the skinny manlets with narrow shoulders that do this, the Justin Bieber looking ones

It looks like they're going to let out a feminine gay moan and it pisses me off and makes me want to throw them on the ground, I can't tell why, it's something fucking primal
>>
>>40820787
they do it cause they think it makes them look better and shitstains like Bieber do it all the time

it's the male equivelant of the duckface
>>
Am I the only one who wishes to have some deep manly lines on their face?
>>
>>40820793
Yeah but I can't explain why this particular one makes me so angry on a animal level

Girls doing it is fine, even actual homos behaving like homos is just comical but this is something that you just want to go full Hulk smash mode on

I mean, on a instinctive level you know that if you went walking around looking at other males like that they would want to smash your head in with a boulder as well
>>
>>40820798
have a rage face all the time, the lines from doing it will stick to you permanently after a few years
>>
Frown more builds character.
>>
>>40819736
I have 3 visible lines on my forehead as well as frown lines between my eyebrows

I'm 18

I frown all the time because I'm chronically sleep deprivated
>>
fine lines on your forehead is completely normal in your early/mid 20's. yours arnt even bad either. Wear sunscreen if you want to prevent
>>
realize you're never gonna be younger than you are today
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.