[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DNP/ help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1488638883008.jpg (148KB, 570x856px) Image search: [Google]
1488638883008.jpg
148KB, 570x856px
What would REALLY happen if I did a low-dose DNP cycle, on a 1.5k calorie deficit, getting sufficient amount of protein, in cold weather, and being completely responsible about my dose and symptoms?

DNP is seriously sensationalised in the media with the death horror stories and blindness, but we all know that the media's representation of drugs is nowhere near accurate. Most drugs won't have any long-lasting damage/effects at all as long as the substance isn't abused. I want to know if DNP is the same.

Please share your experience and convince me that DNP is just as safe as any other drug as long as it's not misused
>>
>>40812576

what do you mean by a low dose?
You would lose fat fast. And muscle too with that kind of deficit.

You would feel like utter shit also. You won't really be able to enjoy life.
>>
File: 1488005828245.jpg (171KB, 653x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1488005828245.jpg
171KB, 653x1150px
>>40812604
by low dose I mean not exploiting it and going over what the consensus of safe is. I don't think you know anything about DNP
>>
>>40812773

I have used DNP mate, several years ago.
I did 250mg daily.
It makes you feel crap. It makes sticking to a diet really hard.

I personally don't think you would last on a 1500kcal deficit + DNP.
Its hard to enjoy life on that kind of deficit without DNP, let alone with it.
>>
>>40812576
500 mg a day for two weeks on a 1k deficit is doable. I did it myself and lost 15 pounds but be prepared for several sleepless nights and a persistent sense of lethargy. Not to mention the constant heat day in day out (and I'm saying that being in a room with two open windows -5 everyday outside). It sucks and I would do 500 mg for two weeks instead of 250 a day for a month. Just better to get it over with.
>>
>>40812801
250mg daily doesn't even register on the feels chart

800mg feels somewhat bad unless you have air-condition

that said, DNP + deficit cuts 70% of my leg muscles away before I have abs

I would suggest to use a large amount of tren+test to keep some gains
>>
>>40812838

Then you had underdosed DNP, (or I had overdosed DNP)

I was soaking my bed sheets and walking around in a t shirt in winter at 250mg. It was Dhacks DNP though.
>>
File: 1474715794463.png (1MB, 929x648px) Image search: [Google]
1474715794463.png
1MB, 929x648px
>>40812801
mind answering some questions mate?
eating is never the problem for me. it's waiting, I'm 190 lbs 5'10 and the hunger pains from a 1kcal a day diet isn't something that will overpower me

how much weight did you lose and over how long? (+height?)
what calorie restrictions were you on and what macros if you tracked them?
where do you live i.e cold weather or a hot place?
did your lifts suffer on dnp?
>>
File: 1483388149348.jpg (58KB, 750x935px) Image search: [Google]
1483388149348.jpg
58KB, 750x935px
>>40812829
>>40812838
got any before/after pics?
>>
>>40812866

I lost about 15lbs over 4 weeks. From 190 down to 175.

I was doing low carb mostly. Eating just chicken/turkey + veg for most meals. I had a carb meal post workouts. Couldn't do it before workouts because I'd sweat so damn much.

I live in UK so in winter it was pretty manageable though I got funny looks walking around in a t shirt.

Low rep strength didn't suffer too much, but endurance went to hell.

Overall, it did a great job of cutting fat, but I wouldn't use it again. I basically stopped doing anything fun and mood was lower than usual due to lethargy.

The results aren't any better than good diet and cardio gives, it just comes faster. And I would say if you can't get lean without DNP, then don't bother using DNP. It won't get round bad habits.
>>
>>40812576

youd lose a noticeable amount of fat.

realistically, your low willpowered ass will just end up binging like hell and make zero progress, or negative progress more likely.
>>
Currently on 3rd cycle, 2 weeks at 250mg and 3 weeks of 500mg as well as 25mcg T3. Hot as hell, but Dinitro's shit is top tier.
Whatever you decide to do, stay at 200-250mg for the first four to five days. Then you can bump it up if need be. Isocaloric is generally accepted as being a good diet for DNP, but I've been keeping my protein intake highest to spare as much lean mass as possible, especially since T3 can be catabolic.
>>
>>40812838

lol your source is pure shit.

800mg or 3x 250mg pills a day is pure hell and 1 dose away from being near life threatening for most people under 210lbs.
>>
>>40812970
This. 800mg would rock your fucking socks off if it were properly dosed.
>>
File: 1488143425699.png (208KB, 1200x958px) Image search: [Google]
1488143425699.png
208KB, 1200x958px
Probably would result in weight-loss, but would also kill you where as what I did didnt.

Contrary to many's belief. If you aren't an idoit and attempt to take too much (OD), don't consume enough water (dehydration), and are sure to replace what is lost during use through sweat etc (electrolytes, etc) then DNP is actually quite safe.

It is not hard or harsh on internal organs (again contrary to popular belief) and if used in a safe manor infact exhibits far far less long term negative results than clen, t3, or even ECA.

I am aware that nothing I say will reverse your opinion on the matter (nor most people's who have made up their mind based on w.e), but I can say that everything I have said is fact. I used to completely right DNP off as stupid and too dangerous before I properly understood the compound, and did not make the decission to give it a try without first extensively reading about everything there is out there on the subject. The knowledge gained changed my view on the compoud.

**the biggest cause of injury with dnp use is death caused by overheating due to overdose. Overdose is caused by either intentionally taking too much (not understanding the limits), or by improper/accidental measuring during capping process. THE REASON THAT DNP IS CONSIDERED AND IS A MUCH MORE DANGEROUS COMPOUND THAN ANY OTHER CUTTING AGENT IS BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THEY CAN ALL KILL YOU IF OVERDOSED ON, THE THRESHOLD BETWEEN "PROPER DOSE" AND "LEATHAL DOSE" WITH DNP IS FAR FAR CLOSER TO ONE ANOTHER THAN MOST OTHER SUBSTANCES.
>>
Friendly reminder you are ingesting a component of explosives or rat poison into your system that has a HIGH likelyhood of causing cataracts. Is le eating less and moving more really that hard for you lazy fucks?
>>
>>40813098
You're right though. It's been demonized because .04% of everyone who has ever taken it developed cataracts, and because fucking tards will OD on it.
>>
>>40812838
> dnp is muscle sparing
This settles it.
>>
>>40813133
Nice bait, but do more research.
>"HIGH likelyhood"
This is a drastic overstatement and has absolutely zero evidence to support it. The rate for cataracts was MAYBE 1 in every 10 to 20,000
For the icing on the cake, it's very likely that the cause of said cataracts is related to a specific gene dealing with metabolizing DNP as well as Vitamin C deficiency.
>>
>>40812838

>800mg feels somewhat bad

as somebody who has been on 1000mg before,

lol
>>
danger is overhyped. 250mg a day is enough to see great results while keeping sides minimal
take some ala, vit c, supplement electrolytes, and don't let yourself get dehydrated and you'll be fine. keto works very well in my experience on DNP as well - keeps the heat almost non existent. some people argue otherwise, but i've seen great results.
do your research, don't be retarded, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>40812970
but that is exactly what I wrote m8, without the air conditioner or a fan I would never have been able to do that dosage

but still, 250mg only doesn't even feel like any than in comparison to that.. I could stay on that for many months, no problem

high dose tren cause much more sweating / bad feels than 200mg dnp
>>
there is nothing that will actually spare most of your muscle.. its not possible

well, except maybe 2 grams of tren per week
>>
>>40812846
D-Hacks way, way overdose their gear, their clen is like that too.

I'm very light, 125-140lbs and was running 200mg and was only pleasantly warm.

The main problem with DNP is the carb cravings, they are beyond insane. I recommend EC highly, Coffee if you can't get it.
>>
File: !11 Days on DNP.jpg (87KB, 1194x437px) Image search: [Google]
!11 Days on DNP.jpg
87KB, 1194x437px
>>40816962
Forgot Pic. 11 days on 200mg DNP w/30mg Yohimbine & Fasted Runs in the morning.

For those saying DNP is muscle sparing.. you will most certainly lose some mass. But it's worthwhile as you get it back reasonably quick. Remember you'll be flat as hell until cessation takes place.

>>40813133
I eat clean and maintain a deficit, DNP is more like the cherry on top but after having run it I'd rather stick with EC and do UD2.0

>>40815292
This, if you're not running at least test you will catabolize some muscle.
>>
>>40812576
>What would REALLY happen if I did a low-dose DNP cycle, on a 1.5k calorie deficit
It would be extremely painful
But seriously. Eat at or a bit above maintenance.
>>
>>40812576
...you'd lose weight and be fine?

What kind of stupid-ass question is this?
>>
>>40812773
>fat ugly normies with self esteem issues trying to convince themselves they're not attracted to those bodies because they know they're inferior in all aspects
hmmmmm
>>
>>40817728
For you.
>>
>>40817728
>But seriously. Eat at or a bit above maintenance.
why do you suggest this
i've done both my cycles at a standard deficit
>>
File: 1400466171840.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1400466171840.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>40812576
Did 500mg before. I felt a little off, I was quick to sweat if a room was even slightly warm, and I would breath harder from less exertion. My theory on it is that I was breathing heavier because I was taking a medium dose at a large calorie deficit and burned fat is partly expelled from the body as carbon dioxide - I was putting a higher base load on my lungs. But I'm no doctor and that could be total broscience.

In any case, I noticed no side effects except the usual ones, and they all stopped when I stopped taking it. I took my temperature occasionally while on it and never had a higher than normal body temperature.

Not all DNP is dosed the same, and everyone's body is different, so one person's 750 is going to be a different experience than someone else's 750. But in the end, DNP is fucking fine - as long as you aren't like those faggots who down 6 scoops of C4 "so it'll work better" and try to apply that retarded belief to DNP.

Up until trying DNP I had never in my life consistently been able to do an actual cut. On DNP I lost 15lbs in a month.
>>
>>40813187
Cataracts were found to have developed in patients eating a diet deficient in Vit C and E.
>>
I want to take DNP but I have high blood pressure. Will I die?
>>
If you search for DNP on ebay you find a seller that is selling crystal DNP. Anyone know if he's legit? Seems to have good feedback from several buyers.

ebay . com/itm/30-grams-2-4-DNP-sodium-dinitrophenolate-30g-USA-ships-within-24-hours/262785214092
>>
>>40812773
it is called sour grapes. Those girls pretty much know that these guys have pick of the litter and that they will never be on chads fucklist. In order to preserve self image the girl has to convince herself that she is not into that kind of body.

Those girls and those chads will never hook up because chad is out of their league, the girls are just doing damage control. Ignore and lift.

Never listen to womens words, only to their actions.
>>
>>40818026
not worth the risk. buy from dinitro or some other reputable source. this isn't something that I would fuck around with, dnp is not a joke of a substance.
>>
>>40818302
He's a redditor, right? Is he based in US?
>>
>>40812576
BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.