[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, fraud was no help they just told me to get on with it but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Hi, fraud was no help they just told me to get on with it but I'm worried.

I used to be an IV heroin user. Been clean for 3.5 years now and turned to fitness as my new addiction.

I recently decided to start taking steroids and got hold of some tesosterone 400 from a guy I know from a few years back.

I did my first injection today a couple of hours ago, felt weird as I haven't injected anything in years. But at least I knew how to do it right lol.

Anyway, I'm just a little concerned as heroin always took a few seconds to go in, whereas the test took over a minute, I'm guessing its because oil is thicker?

But my main question is is it supposed to hurt so much? My forearm has been tingling ever since and now is throbbing pretty bad, fingers feel a bit numb like they're being wrapped in rubber bands.

I think I can feel the test kicking in though so I think its good product.

Anyone with experience have any input?
>>
did you put it in your vain?!?!?!
>>
>>40811484
i hope this is just a shitpost.
>>
>>40811545

yeah... where else would i?
>>
>>40811557
it almost certainly is

>>40811560
maybe google how to inject testosterone
>>
>>40811557

Why?

>>40811579
I just assumed it was like any drug?
>>
>>40811560
in the muscle fiber
u dead lol
>>
>>40811613
subcu actually.
>>
>>40811579
>maybe google how to inject testosterone
I would love to see the look on that face when he sees how he should have done it.

>>40811545
You can take it that route as well as subcutaneously, obviously the oil for intramuscularly is not so good.
>>
>>40811560
Holy shit wat am I reading

>if you really did inject into vein
>GO TO THE FUCKING ER RIGHT NOW
>>
>>40811579
Mate you're gonna die as soon as the blood in your veins reaches your heart

RIP
>>
I don't even know why people use needles. It has a higher bio-availability when snorted
>>
>>40811633
>>40811635

What are you serious?
I thought it was just large air bubbles that were a problem?

Oh for fucks sake.
I'll head over to the hospital then. My arm is starting to feel like its being inflated.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>40811641
>not inhaling
shiggy fucking diggy, is like you don't even want gains
>>
>>40811625
You want to take it intramuscularly m8 unless you're willing to inject often or have something like one of those insulin pumps. Absorption is better in the muscle.
>>
>>40811653
it has been 13 minutes. you'd be dead already you faggot.
>>
>>40811635
The blood/oil in his veins would have gone through his heart a few times by now.
>>
>>40811670

i injected over an hour ago though...
>>
>>40811688
I would still go to the hospital m80
>>
Obvious shit posting, pretty funny though.

/thread
>>
>>40811484
Idiot. Inject protein into your veins. It's better.
>>
>>40811659
Wrong!

https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/get-20-better-results-from-testosterone
>>
>>40811635
Do you even know how fast blood reaches the heart? Jesus christ, get the fuck off of the fitness board you know nothing retard.
>>
OP here, doctor said its nothing to worry about as the volume of oil isn't large enough to do serious damage.

Also gave me antibiotics because apparently injecting yourself is a guarantee of infection.

I think I'm going to not use roids now. I can feel my nipples twitching already as well so I must be sensitive to them
>>
>>40812438
>>hurr durr maybe just shoving random shit into my blood is a bad idea

next time inject bleach, it's great for gains.
>>
>>40811484

This is a halfways decent shitpost

Hmmmm Mmmm I give 7/10, had us going for just a bit, like a few seconds, but a semi chuckle

You gave me a semi
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.