[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Been thinking about getting back on Yohimbine. Tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (33KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
33KB, 384x384px
Hey /fit/

Been thinking about getting back on Yohimbine.
Tried it a few years back and worked well for me, but I lost the series of screencaps explaining dosage and general info.
Also wanted to know if anyone had had experience taking Yohimbine while on Keto.
>>
>>40811399
Yohimbe and keto are the best combo to get shredded, provided you also roid. Increase the dosage everyday until you feel it working.
>>
>>40811399
Go to bodyrecomp.
Lyle McDonald goes over it and the correct timing and dosage.
>>
File: 1488401936468.png (65KB, 1410x680px)
1488401936468.png
65KB, 1410x680px
>>
>>40811612
so a caffeine pill along with this in the morning and skipping breakfast is a good setup?
>>
If i take this, would i still have to watch my diet? or would this make up for a bad diet like DNP?
>>
>>40811713
Are you serious? You could use this to help get those last couple %s off when you are sub 10%. The effects of this on a fat ass is negligible, read the sticky
>>
>>40811713
>If i take this, would i still have to watch my diet?

Yes, calories will still matter and for the best results you'd have to take it fasted.

I take a few pills with a cup of coffee when I wake up and do some fasted cardio. If you've got food in your stomach it won't absorb as well.

DNP is nothing to fuck around with. I'd try yohimbine before dnp but don't expect miracles or godlike energy. With coffee I feel a little hyper, more focused and my body heat is much higher. After about 2 hours I'm back to normal.
>>
What does Yohimbine HCL do for you?
>>
Ephedrine & Caffeine stack is superior in every way, shape, and form OP
>>
>>40811802
you just mwan ephedrine right? its just an appetite suppressant. whats even the point of caffeine
>>
>>40811840
Caffeine is also an appetite suppressant, plus give you the mental focus
>>
Can you still lift on YHCL?
I understand the expectation is to take it fasted and do low intensity cardio for 30-60 minutes but could I then also do lower weight/higher rep lifting after? Or are you supposed to do this and then come back to the gym to lift when it clears your system ~2 hours later?
>>
Which yohimbine supplement would you recommend ?
>>
>>40812025
Never mind it's fucking banned in uk
>>
I'm 6'1 197lbs and 20% bf will yohimbe help me get to 15% or not really
>>
>>40811399
I honestly never found it to make much of a difference as far as body outcomes go. It gives you good energy, but it can also make you feel kind of light headed and dizzy. also learned the hard way that it will lower you white blood cell cont, so be careful about getting sick when you're on the stuff
>>
>>40811703
i heard this shit makes your heart go fucking mental if you take it with caffeine

i'd say try it for a week no caffeine first
>>
>>40812980
here again, some more sides
http://www.livestrong.com/article/41864-bad-side-effects-yohimbine/
I found this to be particularly hilarious
>Research reported in the December 2009 issue of the Journal of Medical Toxicology shows that yohimbine can also cause priapism, a painful, abnormally persistent erection.
>>
>>40811703
read
>>40813002
> It can also increase blood pressure and heart rate to dangerous levels
this + caffeine might legit kill you
>>
File: money_pepe.png (53KB, 887x560px)
money_pepe.png
53KB, 887x560px
>>40813002
>http://www.livestrong.com/article/41864-bad-side-effects-yohimbine/

>>causes manic episodes

>tfw type 2 manic depressive

is it worth it? i'm close to 10% but i just need that extra kick
>>
>>40812939
It is for people that are already 10-12% and need to burn of the last few problem areas so no. Don't waste your money.
>>
>>40813025
its not worth it. plus whatever effects you gain using it will probably disappear once you stop, and then you'll be be at step one but with side effects
>>
>>40813025
>needing supplements to get to 10%
Kek
>>
>>40813218
>effects aren't permanent
Nothing is, you literal retard. Use yohimbe to get that last bit of belly fat and have abs for a week.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.