[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1490273474040.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490273474040.webm
3MB, 640x640px
Thoughts?
>>
i'd hit it / 10
>>
>>40809522
i want her to reverse jackhammer me
>>
I absolutely want to fuck daughter-goku
>>
>>40809522
who dat owo
>>
I want to fuck her in the arsehole. It doesn't matter if she rips my dick off
>>
>>40810056
man just imagine
>she walks up to you all bouncy and girly like with nothing but panties on
>she grabs your dick and begins caressing it softly then kissing it
>her biceps flexing
>then once full erection is achieved she slides her panties to the right and slides your dick into her soft warm pussy.
>quads bulging and abs rippling with each thrust
>she screams as she cums on top of you.
>when she's finished she gets off
>exhausted
>clutches your dick
>this time much harder than before and begins pulling
>pulling with all the force she can muster
>your penis is freed from your crotch.
>a fountain of blood gushes out
>you die from blood loss
>>
>>40809522
I saw her pre-roids photos.
She was unbelievably fucking hot..why god
WHY!
>>
>>40809522
Although her fake tits aren't oversized, they still look like hard bags on muscle that just don't move right because such low body fat. Can't imagine how bad they look naked
>>
>>40809522
How far out is she, pathetic leg definition. And it's funny that she is juicing to look like a guy can naturally. If you going to hop on, might as well go all in.
>>
korean? wouldn't be suprised if they are implants instead of roids.
>>
>>40810173
A beautiful death you just described.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.