[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon pecs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Should females do chest accessory work? If so, should they target specific areas of the chest? My GF does incline bench but I want to switch her to decline to fill out her lower chest a bit and see if it makes her tits look perkier.
>>
>>
>>40806021
Does she want to be able to bench a lot? If not, just have her do some dumbell presses and cable flies. That'll help accentuate that hourglass look. That would also be enough to probably keep her perkier.

For women especially they usually want a specific kind of body and chest usually isn't a priority, so they just need to do enough to balance out their back so they don't get shoulder issues from a tight back and weak front.
>>
File: image.jpg (930KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
930KB, 3264x2448px
Like the other anon said. Have her do minimal chest work in order to keep her back and chest strength balanced. I'm currently doing a strong lifts intermittent fasting program. I'm fuckly ugly as shit but strong and work as a professional wrestler so here's a gauge to assess what you do for your girl
>>
>>40806801
>work as a professional wrestler

I'm genuinely intrigued, femanon. Like an olympic-wrestling style wrestler or like, a WWE-style wrestler? Any good stories?
>>
>>40807133
I have two "real" jobs one, retail and office job. My passion is wrestling
And nothing could take that away. I have worked Carlito in Brownsville and that night ended up with him throwing a merchandise table and it hit a commission stand with a pickle jar. Long story short I drove back tobhouston irv pickle hair :/
>>
>>40806021
Your pecs contract as a whole. You can slightly emphasize lower or upper, but it basically does barely anything at all. Just make them grow. Genetics is way more important when it comes to how the pecs fill out.
>>
>>40806021
You cant make her breasts perkier with chest exercises.

Incline is more useful for woman because only the upper chest is visible for women.
>>
>>40807327
"slightly"
"no"
>>
>>40806021
They get wider right below the armpits, which actually makes them look less nice and round. Especially if they're small to begin with.

Only bench if you don't care or actually want that.
>>
>>40807327
spotted the begginer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.