[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DNP/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_oOagT7S3.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_oOagT7S3.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
I'm thinking about doing a 3 week cycle with DNP. Any tips for supplements and such? Also general DNP experiences and advice thread
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
Curious bump
>>
Interested bump
>>
Bump to follow

Posted from iPhone 6S
>>
>>40804659
I'm currently on a cycle and if you take the right amount I probably wouldn't recommend 3 weeks. By the time you hit two weeks you develop a tolerance so you would need more for the same effect which can get dangerous. I generally do 1.5 weeks on 1 week off with it to prevent this, plus the night sweats and heat I get at work are awful
>>
>>40804659
>dnp is a poison not a drug
Google it . I wouldn't recomend dnp. Im ok with roids tho, just fyi
>>
>>40806313
Nigger you don't "develop" a tolerance to DNP
Stop trying to kill people
>>
Here's a decent starting resource.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DZFHemO7u4DLM2SAh4AwdZR6UxScFvlxKVYOFtc9Q54/edit
>>
I'm on week 3 of a 5 week cycle. Started with 2 weeks 250mg, and now at 500mg and 25mcg T3 daily. Here's the most up to date pastebin I could find. It has most/all of the information you're looking for:

http://pastebin.com/zi3wXCWC
>>
Is it a bad idea to take DNP if I'm used to a 1000 calorie deficit? Been losing weight through diet and cardio for a few months, but DNP is too good to not use.

Problem is I don't eat much and I'm still around 30% bf. 6'0 and 230, been losing since I was 280. I think DNP can get me to 200 in a month or so, but I'm afraid I'm too fat to use it and will overheat.

250 is safe for a fatty like me, right?
>>
>>40807558
5'10 at 1000 deficit, started at 300ish now 245 wondering the same thing.
>>
>>40806458
From what I have learned your body gets more adept at processing it as you use it for longer periods of time. Not trying to kill anyone, the side effects are pretty fucking nasty desu but I think it has been worth it.
>>
>>40804659
DNP feels different to what you're probably expecting, it kind of gives you an extreme case of that "hot under the collar" feeling that you get after eating spicy food. IMO the side effects are exaggerated except for the horrific night sweats and insomnia, I am legit getting sweaty and uncomfortable just thinking about it. I would strongly recommend getting some strong sedatives like temazepam or etizolam before attempting a DNP cycle
>>
>>40806313
Where do you get it?
>>
>>40807693
Seriously how the fuck do you drug addicts know this shit???
>>
>>40807558
That's fine. You aren't "too fat" to use it, and DNP is more tolerable on a deficit (specifically less carbs) anyway.

You won't overheat at 250 mg. At worst, have a fan handy if you get too warm, especially helps for nights / sleeping
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.